• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GI November cover: Resistance 3 (Another thread claimed for The Last Guardian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise...? :D

december2010cover-610.jpg

A batch of stunning Resistance 3 screenshots recently hit the web, but those pretty pictures of Insomniac's upcoming PS3 shooter are a mere glimpse into the harrowing world that's awaiting new protagonist Joe Capelli. Our exclusive cover story is stuffed with never-before-told info on the new hero, the brutal Chimera-ruled world, changes to gameplay, and even a glimpse at new weaponry and threats.

48rCx.jpg

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/10/06/november-cover-revealed-resistance-3.aspx

Love the cover art, it does a great deal of emphasizing the bizarreness of the Resistance concept while taking itself seriously and not coming across as goofy-bizarre. Also, TLG info!

-viper-

Banned
This is what I love about the Resistance universe. Everything looks so bleak.

It reminds me of Independence Day.

It's epic.

Can't wait for the game. I'm sure Insomniac will deliver for R3!

Barakov

I'm really hopeful for R3. What the live action trailer showed is that Insomniac seems to be taking it an interesting direction. The single player in 2 really disappointed me. I loved the co-op and MP and really want to see them build on that.

Also: something something The Last Guardian

OMG that cover is nice. Hope the actual game is good too, got really bummed out by R2. From the change in control scheme to the even uglier color pallete.

And new Last Guardian info! Hell yeah.

.la1n

As long as the first paragraph contains the following:

weapon wheel returns
more like Resistance 1

then I need not know anything further

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Also to note, lots of new and exclusive screens and art (new weapon) in this issue that you didn't see from the SCEE leak.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Nice cover. Good to see Widowmakers are making an appearance again. I'm really excited for some solid Resistance 3 details. Everything they've said so far sounds like it's spot on for the atmosphere and story but I'm still really curious about gameplay details.

jstevenson said:
Also to note, lots of new and exclusive screens and art (new weapon) in this issue that you didn't see from the SCEE leak.
hmm. head out to gamestop and read magazine or just wait for gaf to just post information sans images.

theBishop

Banned
I'm looking forward to TLG as much as anyone. But if you suckers haven't figured out that mags will find any excuse to put a hyped name on the cover by now, it's a wonder you figured out how to post on Neogaf.

I'll bet 6 out of the last 12 Game Informers have the word "Halo" somewhere on the cover.

If not on the cover, definitely on the clear plastic slip cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom