• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomberOwl

For me, people bullshitting nonsensical Pokemon names is right up there with people who make up nonsensical names for fast food products. You know what the shit is called, stop pretending you're above it.

Agreed. The whole pretending to be ignorant thing is pretty frustrating.

I went pure strength with a slooooow and strong weapon in DS3 and it ended up being the only Souls game i've beaten as a result. Most enemies just required a hit or two to kill them so it was much less stressful to play.

Mr. F

Banned
Holy shit, that is fucking awesome. Help, I need friends.

I hope it finds the success it needs to get some kind of online support in future. I share Jeff's frustration with these awesome looking co-op games that come along but demand so specific a setup that I'd never really get to play them

Xeteh

I hope it finds the success it needs to get some kind of online support in future. I share Jeff's frustration with these awesome looking co-op games that come along but demand so specific a setup that I'd never really get to play them

Yeah, local games are a hard sell and its a huge shame because it seems like so many are amazing. I can see myself buying Overcooked to play it 1-2 times a year with my family when we get together, that game has been far more interesting than any couch-coop/competitive game I've seen in years.

and lol Brad is getting Dark Souls'd.

Xeteh

I hated this boss. I looked up how to beat him and didn't feel bad about it after.

Yeah, it was the only boss I looked up because I didn't understand that you had to charge the sword's skill. I just couldn't figure out why the sword did no damage so after 5 deaths I gave up and used my google-fu.

I watched a Letterman interview with Jim Carrey earlier, and it's so interesting to see how unfunny he was (and how much the audience was eating it up). Comedy was in such a bad place in the 90s.

Xeteh

The new elusive target is surprisingly easy, so I can't wait to see how they screw it up

I wish my PC was good enough to run the new Hitman. I bought it when I launched because of GB. Played through the tutorial, loved it... played that fashion stage... and it destroyed my PC so I refunded it. The game is so amazing though.

hamchan

I went pure strength with a slooooow and strong weapon in DS3 and it ended up being the only Souls game i've beaten as a result. Most enemies just required a hit or two to kill them so it was much less stressful to play.

Since I watched Vinny play Dark Souls I've now always gone strength for the first time through each Souls and it's always made the games really easy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's pretty shocking that the dude who voiced John Marston didn't do ANYthing after that. One of my favorite lead character performances of last generation.

He quit voice acting right after RDR. Sure he could have had a bigger career or at least more work with Rockstar but he wanted to do his family stuff instead.

It's a shame because video game voice acting REALLY needs new voice actors. I'd really prefer to see the Wei Shen VA get some more work over Baker/Blum/North/whoever

Xeteh

This steam is so stupid and I love it.

He quit voice acting right after RDR. Sure he could have had a bigger career or at least more work with Rockstar but he wanted to do his family stuff instead.

It's a shame because video game voice acting REALLY needs new voice actors. I'd really prefer to see the Wei Shen VA get some more work over Baker/Blum/North/whoever

Yeah, I hate that the VA for Marsten dipped out of voice acting. His Marsten is one of my favorite things ever.

Is the Deus Ex Director's Cut worth getting if you already have the original without the DLC?

If you like the stealth-action gameplay, it's a nice well made 2 to 3 hour chunk of it. If you like in-game dev commentary options along the lines of what Valve does, the DC is cool for that as well.

TraBuch

Banned
If you like the stealth-action gameplay, it's a nice well made 2 to 3 hour chunk of it. If you like in-game dev commentary options along the lines of what Valve does, the DC is cool for that as well.
So if I have no interest in the commentary and decide I want the DLC, I'd be better off just getting the DLC for the original for $2.39 rather than getting the DC for $7.49?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom