• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff is E-sport
tumblr_n7pjyzwYfn1qe4qeqo1_500.gif

So if I have no interest in the commentary and decide I want the DLC, I'd be better off just getting the DLC for the original for $2.39 rather than getting the DC for $7.49?

Probably. You can't play the DLC in the DC without reaching it in the story. DLC shows up as a separate Steam game, I think. It's more-or-less standalone anyway.

I wouldn't be worried about Troy Baker or one of the usual suspects leading the new Red Dead. Rockstar has been pretty good at casting relative no names for their last handful of major releases

Jintor

Disappointing that Vinny went with the iOS 999, the puzzles are so awesome.

Yeah I would guess it probably mucks with the pacing. But being able to jump around is maybe a good thing.

Anyway, maybe he'll get the others to play the remake when it comes out. I'm just glad he's playing it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want to live in a world where The Goofy Scream is public domain and used as much as Wilhelm and Howie. Imagine hearing that randomly in a video game.

Megasoum

Banned
The fuck... My PC just rebooted without warning while I was watching a movie to install some Windows Update...

I guess I didn't need to watch the end of the Independance Day anyway...

eyeless

does anyone remember which semi-recent beastcast jeff bakalar initiated a conversation about game of thrones? ideally with a time stamp? skipped over it then but would like to listen to that now but can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom