• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching them play that Crash demo again in Demo Derby makes me wonder who thought it would be a good idea to promote your platformer game with an underwater level.

I forgot who always posted those Chloe Grace whatever gifs, but she's inexplicably speaking at the DNC next week. So enjoy that.

Sleeping Lesson getting ready.

New. I've only watched highlight reels on youtube of mario party party

Look at this list. I bought into premium as soon as it happened because I wanted more Jeff and Ryan Shenanigans after the fiasco with Gamespot. Other part is to support the duders.

Joeku

Finally getting around to watching The Icon hit. Brad literally knocked out a man next to a body box and dragged him down a flight of stairs to a further one, about 90 seconds after calling out the original box.

Why are they changing the bombcast name to a number instead of dates? Dates are much better for searching, and the simple act of changing the name sucks.

Seriously, what are they gaining by changing what is already established?

Tagyhag

Oh my God that guy on Austin's ass on Twitter because Austin shitted on him for suggesting poaching Dan Ryckert to VICE.

Sometimes I forget some parts of the community are really cringey.

Oh my God that guy on Austin's ass on Twitter because Austin shitted on him for suggesting poaching Dan Ryckert to VICE.

Sometimes I forget some parts of the community are really cringey.

Eh, it was a harmless suggestion on the whole and Austin was expressing himself clearly on the matter. Dan wouldn't say yes though because he wants to be a video guy, infact he came to GB specifically to be more in video instead of writing articles.

However, the people who were taking Austin moving to VICE as some sort of betrayal on the Austin is leaving GB thread on the gaming side. Oh boy, that part of the community. Egh.

Tagyhag

Eh, it was a harmless suggestion on the whole and Austin was expressing himself clearly on the matter. Dan wouldn't say yes though because he wants to be a video guy, infact he came to GB specifically to be more in video instead of writing articles.

However, the people who were taking Austin moving to VICE as some sort of betrayal on the Austin is leaving GB thread on the gaming side. Oh boy, that part of the community. Egh.

It's just hilarious. Especially his last tweet.

@austin_walker you lost a fan

Cue dramatic music.

I know I'm late to this party but I finally downloaded Sapienza for Hitman last night and holy shit is this level all-time great. Just so much stuff to do that connects in the coolest, weirdest, most hilarious ways.

Voror

I had the weirdest scenario pop into my head after seeing that thread about Waluigi's birthday and then seeing the trailer for some movie called Clown with a dude putting on a clown costume and turning into a demon clown because the costume was actually the skin and hair of a demon.

The scenario was basically replacing the dude with Dan and having him put on a Waluigi costume. Then he slowly becomes Waluigi. That's about as far as I got. I'm not sure what else that would entail since I'm not sure Waluigi eats children like the demon clown seemed to. Play pranks? Maybe he'd just be the same.

Then this led to me wanting the whole gang to play one of the Mario Party games dressed as their characters. Partly for Dan as Waluigi and partly for Drew in some ridiculous Yoshi costume.

Tubobutts

I had the weirdest scenario pop into my head after seeing that thread about Waluigi's birthday and then seeing the trailer for some movie called Clown with a dude putting on a clown costume and turning into a demon clown because the costume was actually the skin and hair of a demon.

The scenario was basically replacing the dude with Dan and having him put on a Waluigi costume. Then he slowly becomes Waluigi. That's about as far as I got. I'm not sure what else that would entail since I'm not sure Waluigi eats children like the demon clown seemed to. Play pranks? Maybe he'd just be the same.

Then this led to me wanting the whole gang to play one of the Mario Party games dressed as their characters. Partly for Dan as Waluigi and partly for Drew in some ridiculous Yoshi costume.
It's not the same but they did get sent character specific hats in a mailbag.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I like this idea that Austin would be able to convince Dan to leave a place that allows him to basically do whatever the fuck he wants and move across the country just because he doesn't like San Francisco.

Volotaire

Occasionally, misspelling words is fantastic in search.

Chairzard comes up with this:

latest

Demo Derby is fantastic again. I love the email segment. It's also cool to see some informative segments near the start with the Spyro OST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom