• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Which is kind of a good thing, I guess? Better than having to wait for 2 hours to get to the damn settings menu.

UIs always start that way

Still my favorite console ui
Xbox-360-NXE-1-640x360.jpg

valeo

I mean, you can argue about the semantics of "celebrity," but there's a 10 page thread about the guy. It's undeniable that he has more pull than just your average person off the street.

And yeah, Dan is definitely genuine in his passion for Taco Bell. It's very well documented. I'm sure he really does want to win this competition. But I'm sure there's a number of people just as passionate for Taco Bell, if not more passionate, who don't stand a chance because they can't compete with Dan's renown.

Then again, it really does seem like the stars are aligning here... I wouldn't be too surprised if some Taco Bell PR guy knows of Dan and his Taco Bell love and found out he was getting married, too. Then, in a meeting about how to capitalize on the free advertisement they get from internet vloggers, he pitched the idea for this competition.

Mate, it's a Taco Bell competition. Best not to take things too seriously.

The For Honor QL was a really pleasant surprise. I was honestly expecting a 25 minute quicklook with Jeff and Jason, with neither really understanding the game. Instead we got the Knights of Waluigi hip thrusting in the middle of a fight.

daveo42

Banned
Yeah, the leaked images of the UI is one of two reasons why I preordered the switch.

I considered it, and then decided to take the same stance I did with the Wii U. Wait for enough games I'm interested to become available on the console before purchasing. I didn't get a Wii U till Mario Kart 8.

Lunar FC

I considered it, and then decided to take the same stance I did with the Wii U. Wait for enough games I'm interested to become available on the console before purchasing. I didn't get a Wii U till Mario Kart 8.

This time it's going to be Project Octopath Traveler that convinces you right?

Hindl

They are not going to licence that.

I know I was just kidding. Still, I laughed when Jeff did exactly that for his mixlr talk over of the reveal event

This is the right move. The Switch actually looks like it'll have a decent year 1, but the first couple months are gonna be rough, at least till Splatoon 2. And there's a pretty sizable gap after that until Holiday. So unless you need to play Zelda immediately (which, it seems like one of those games where the fun is your own personal experience fucking around and not some big story) it's best to wait till the fall

Tubobutts

The For Honor QL was a really pleasant surprise. I was honestly expecting a 25 minute quicklook with Jeff and Jason, with neither really understanding the game. Instead we go the Knights of Waluigi hip thrusting in the middle of a fight.
Even though I don't have much interest in playing the game myself, I would watch the Beast crew going around fighting people.

I assume Vinny would be very good at this game.

daveo42

Banned
This time it's going to be Project Octopath Traveler that convinces you right?

I completely forgot that was a thing. I don't expect it to show up until sometime in 2018. I'd say either late this year or early next is probably the right timing for me personally. They'd sell me day one if SMTV was out.

Lunar FC

I completely forgot that was a thing. I don't expect it to show up until sometime in 2018. I'd say either late this year or early next is probably the right timing for me personally. They'd sell me day one if SMTV was out.

I irrationally super excited for POT.

Drew gif is now on the front page of Reddit.

Its been fun watching a meme spread in realtime.

So when does Drew make a appearance on Ellen or Jimmy Kimmel or host Monday Night RAW? A meme cat hosted RAW once. So can Drew!

oti

Banned
I don't know about you guys but I feel like Drew was more genuine before he became famous. He's like different, like, I can't even describe it. Like, I just can't.

Give me your internet money, Drew.

TraBuch

Banned
I don't know about you guys, but I've never liked Drew and will be happy when he leaves GB because of this meme fame. We all know he's just been waiting for the opportunity. Always making facial expressions and shit.

The For Honor QL was a really pleasant surprise. I was honestly expecting a 25 minute quicklook with Jeff and Jason, with neither really understanding the game. Instead we got the Knights of Waluigi hip thrusting in the middle of a fight.
It was such a pleasant surprise since it's basically a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom