• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Global Starcraft II Team League (GSTL) May - 8 Top Korean Teams, $15,000 Prize Pool

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hazaro said:
All those larva could have died.
Why does no one target larva?
How many larvae was it?

hamchan

Now a good question for the new schedule is how are tickets gonna work? GOM should just sell an annual ticket because I would buy one instantly.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GanZI macro is insane man. INSANE. GG!!!!!

Yoshichan

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
3 depots at front. Bane bust. Win. Goooooooooo

Or wait for Ganzi to commit suicide, that works too.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Xyphie said:
I can't believe I have to leave to attend a seminar now. *sigh* :/
Get your priorities straight. MMA looks SUPER serious. Asking for a hotpad.
MMA has to have prepared to snipe.
$10,000 Bo1 ACE MATCH

mulQ8.jpg

Deadly

Cella's not allowed to play since he's coach right? He looked like such a baller going towards the booth :lol Nice team spirit amongst SlayerS, damn they're such an awesome team.

Dooraven

Deadly said:
Cella's not allowed to play since he's coach right? He looked like such a baller going towards the booth :lol Nice team spirit amongst SlayerS, damn they're such an awesome team.

Coaches can play. Choya did.

Deadly said:
pretty sure choya played for fOu

also snipe sniper sniping the sniper in a sniper sniping battle.

Seriously Moletrap just some guys are sent out there because they are awesome all round players.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Excellent that this finally came to an ace match between MMA and DRG.

These team league games are fantastic.

I really like the new GSL schedule as well.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Totakeke said:
MMA not scouting that third base will be his downfall.

I thought that he was going to take it out before he ended up loading the medivacs and going to the main.

Yoshichan

WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshichan

WHAAAAAAT THE FUCK?

Yoshichan

this is bullshit...

Top Bottom