• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Global Starcraft II Team League (GSTL) May - 8 Top Korean Teams, $15,000 Prize Pool

twofold

Moletrap is so fucking clueless. How can you 'all-in' when you have three fully saturated mining bases?

God damn.

Keikaku said:
Were those supply figures correct? 173 to 108? Good god.

Remember, Roaches are very low mineral cost but very high food supply. They should have shown the 'army' tab to see which was stronger in terms of cost.

Genius should have really got a robo, too. That was seriously dumb of him.

Dooraven

twofold said:
Moletrap is so fucking clueless. How can you 'all-in' when you have three fully saturated mining bases?

God damn.

Remember, Roaches are very low mineral cost but very high food supply. They should have shown the 'army' tab to see which was stronger in terms of cost.

Genius should have really got a robo, too. That was seriously dumb of him.

He did, there was an observer. Genius needed to get an robo earlier but doing the FFE delays your tech a bit.

twofold

Dooraven said:
He did, there was an observer. Genius needed to get an robo earlier but doing the FFE delays your tech a bit.

He dropped his robo after he saw the burrowed Roaches with tunneling claws.

He should have got it way, way earlier.

lol that overlord was like that scene from austin powers with the steam roller.

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
poBAQ.jpg

3DLIA.jpg

ke3Yf.jpg

pWrNL.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I like how they haven't given a tshirt to the guy in the wheelchair right away, that would be awkward, wait for their 3rd win to give it to him surely.

Q8D3vil said:
the guy in the left look like the fat happy version of idra

morrow idra love child. mind blown.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ah, don't bag on him too hard. Casting is hard.

Excited for new map.
Pretty sure MVP is looking at Frozen's match history on ladder :lol

Aaron said:
Yeah, I'm not sure why he thought that. It doesn't make any sense.
I think he might have meant high ground vision(at least i hope) but the pylon was already high ground giving across to the other high ground, not something you see often so he might have been confused.

Mairu

Aaron said:
Imba for protoss versus terran, imba for terran against zerg. If it's imba for zerg against protoss it'd be balanced.
There are a few spots on Tal'Darim where a zerg can place an overlord on a one-slot ledge above everything else where there's no way you can see it without having an air unit near the ledge. Pretty sure we saw this in either a GSL or NASL game (or both)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Carrier / mothership rush incoming.
Wow, straight to VR. Frozen doesn't care at all.

ffs, get out Violet you scrub.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Ultimoo said:
how did he lose
He made lings to try and bust instead of taking a third, getting queens, droning, and getting a spore.

I sort of feel WHY he did what he did (gas was insanely fast), but I wonder how impactful that fast gas really is in the grand scheme of things.

*Cannons in your nat at 16 minutes. Time to gg buddy.

Deadly

twofold said:
Fake day9 went to the GSTL, real day9 went to see Jaedong smash nerds in the MSL. :p
Whatever he still went to watch some SC-related match during his time in Korea =P.

I'm guessing MVP is going to pull out DRG now?
EDIT:Nope Guineapig

BigAT

I like how he laid down 3 forcefields to contain the drop, then immediately stomped them down with his own Colossus, which was promptly killed as it was completely out of position. Pretty brutal Colossus control in general.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
Very good game for GuineaPig.

I like that this is a close series and not a complete walk over.

Top Bottom