• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Global Starcraft II Team League (GSTL) May - 8 Top Korean Teams, $15,000 Prize Pool

Aaron

They should have kept Bomber for last. I think he could have beat MC straight up instead of that stupid cheese.

pieatorium said:
If he didn't lose those 7 or so roaches for free early that would have been much closer.

I'm not so sure. If MC didn't feel confident he could take out July's army he could forcefield the ramp of the base he took all day, and July didn't have enough resources to build another hatchery.

Giriath_89 said:
I'm not so sure. If MC didn't feel confident he could take out July's army he could forcefield the ramp of the base he took all day, and July didn't have enough resources to build another hatchery.
other than the one he had building at the gold?

July made 2 massive mistakes which cost him the game. The first was losing all those roaches for free just wandering around the map with phoenixes on the map.

The other massive mistake was trying to take the gold at the end. If he had taken the base in the corner i think he could have held MC off quite easily at the ramp. At that point he had enough drones to basically saturate hes base whilst MC had like 5.

Instead he took the gold which is out in open space which allowed MC to crush his army.

jorma

is now taking requests
bbyybb said:
Yeah that was him.

Another good game for Bomber, interesting decision by Bomber that ultimately failed.

I'm with you, at least if by "good" you mean "terrible" =)

pieatorium said:
other than the one he had building at the gold?

MC took that one out quickly when July's army was out of position to defend it. Seven more roaches out of position wouldn't have made a difference.

Giriath_89 said:
MC took that one out quickly when July's army was out of position to defend it. Seven more roaches out of position wouldn't have made a difference.
he took it out after He killed July's army that was defending it and 7 roaches would have helped. I'm not saying July would have won but it would have beeen closer.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just caught up with the vods

Great set of matches, celebrations and taunts. This is the team league I love.

Hopefully tomorrow's matches are even better with Tastosis.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
jorma said:
I'm with you, at least if by "good" you mean "terrible" =)
Yeah I meant to say a good game for MC. It was midnight so I was a little tired.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
7w9Af.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Correct me if I'm wrong but Tastosis is casting tonight right?

jersoc

i hope it's tastosis. going to be playing witcher 2 anyways, but ugh. i'll just completely turn it off if it's moletrap/doa again.

what an epic opening. it's like a bad 90's clip show.

wtf, moletrap/doa. god damnit. waste of 5 bucks :|

Sumidor

I'm not gonna lie.. I'd rather listen to the korean casters and not know what they're saying, than listen to a tastosis-less cast.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Love these clever fat jokes from Leah...

>_>

At least I get to see Leenock wreck some fools.

V_Arnold

Well, honestly, I like this style.
Sacrificing muta harass option for a LOT of upgrades and therefore, usable Ultralisk BEFORE 20 MIN! :D

Top Bottom