• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Global Starcraft II Team League (GSTL) May - 8 Top Korean Teams, $15,000 Prize Pool

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tune into GSL
Tune into IdrA/Incontrol: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/IdrA http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/iNcontroL
Enjoy~

GO GANZI. I BELIEVE, show us a good match!

4C93h.jpg

86Lz7.jpg

V_Arnold

TheThunder said:
Leenock is the only Zerg who gets air armor instead of air attack for mutas.

Armor is good also, he is not the only one :p
It greatly helps when under marine attack constantly.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
TheThunder said:
Leenock is the only Zerg who gets air armor instead of air attack for mutas.
+1 attack gives 9/3/1 to 10/4/2
+2 gives 11/4/2

At least that is what Panda told me like 6 months ago.
After +1, armor seems good to me, but getting off 1 more shot with a muta probably is the better way to go if you are massing them.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
"Choya looks like the Korean version of Steve Urkel"

Lol.

V_Arnold said:
Armor is good also, he is not the only one :p
It greatly helps when under marine attack constantly.
I don't know, I think the mutas as a harass unit rather than a core army unit so you would want them to do as much damage before getting out, but again I'm not the pro.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Who is talking in the Idra cast currently? Incontrol, Idra and who else?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
godhandiscen said:
Who is talking in the Idra cast currently? Incontrol, Idra and who else?

Incontrol
Idra
Hotbid
Leah

V_Arnold

TheThunder said:
I don't know, I think the mutas as a harass unit rather than a core army unit so you would want them to do as much damage before getting out, but again I'm not the pro.

Well, if you lose fewer mutalisks to the marines that pass by, you are in for a treat because you can preserve more mutas for more harass. That is all I am saying :)

Also, Thors Aoe is diminished greatly by the +armor, to the point where instead of 2-shotting or 3-shotting, you get 3 or 4 shots to survive, so it is also good against that.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
lol
Scrub Choya doesn't even have an obs. So baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Invinciarmorlots barely save him for another 2 minutes.

*Leah is like... People drink at fighting game tournaments
Hahahaha this is hilarious.

jorma

is now taking requests
V_Arnold said:
Mute GSL and listen to them. They even commentate games.

I tried but whenever i tuned in there was nothing about the games. They did spend 5 minutes saying ROOT/ROUT 200 times in a row in the middle of a game, just as Choya got his templar archives sniped after a drop. I'm pretty sure none of the casters noticed.

But then again, i'm at work and rely on the play by play in order to know when i have to pay attention to the stream.

V_Arnold

Fuck, there is something seriously wrong with me when I am listening 20'something people that I never met laugh about stuff and talk about a videogame at 3am...lolz. Whenever I listen to State of the Game, it is borderline unbearable to my girlfriend when she is not using headphones, as she remarks all that is is *talkytalkytalky*LOUDLAUGH~for 3 min, and repeat :)

Damn you, Blizzard and SCII!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
V_Arnold said:
Fuck, there is something seriously wrong with me when I am listening 20'something people that I never met laugh about stuff and talk about a videogame at 3am...lolz. Whenever I listen to State of the Game, it is borderline unbearable to my girlfriend when she is not using headphones, as she remarks all that is is *talkytalkytalky*LOUDLAUGH~for 3 min, and repeat :)

Damn you, Blizzard and SCII!
Other people can't share in its glory.

Alicia goooooooooo

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Q8D3vil said:
gumiho 0_o

if they kept playing like this they deserve it.
You mean if leenock and gumiho keep playing like that.

SlayerS should just be all Terrans.

*DAMMIT. Boxer got up and my heart jumped. Damn team faking. MMA should do well though.

TvT is just so enjoyable atm, just seems like there games are always pretty cool and theirs just enough variety in builds/styles to keep it fresh. Lucky that it turns out like this because of the large numbers of T in GSL or maybe that is the reason it's like this i dunno I'm tired and have been sick all week.

Raelson

pieatorium said:
TvT is just so enjoyable atm, just seems like there games are always pretty cool and theirs just enough variety in builds/styles to keep it fresh. Lucky that it turns out like this because of the large numbers of T in GSL or maybe that is the reason it's like this i dunno I'm tired and have been sick all week.
I agree. TvT is one of my favorite matchups.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
That was a close game for a while, but I agree Pieatorium in that SC just fell apart.

Still good game.

MMA the ace player killer.

zlatko

Banned
I just woke up thinking everything would be wrapping up by now and learn that they are only half way done for today? Sweet. :)

Haunted

MMA at Columbus should be amazing. The guy just has a knack to produce great games, those two just now were fantastic.

Top Bottom