• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Xbox Live Market Sale (Dust $3; Batman AC $5; Driver SF $5; Daily Sales, etc.)

Southside Jim

Neo Member
Wow, great prices. I've been double-dipping like crazy on these sales, too; Mirror's Edge, Arkham City, Dante's Inferno. My 360 is becoming a digital-box.

Have to say, it's soured me on disc-based games, especially heading into next-gen. Putting in a round piece of plastic to spin around and around? Seems archaic!

MrDaravon

Oh man, I don't know that I can take additional daily deals haha.

Good on them for finally doing these kind of sales on a semi-regular basis, they seem to have finally realized that at low enough prices ~7 years into a console's lifespan people will impulse buy shit they never would have in a million years otherwise.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Those are some PS+ Caliber Deals!
I wish they started doing them before I sold off my 360. Bastion, Dust, and Bit.Trip Runner 2, are all worth those prices. And if I could buy Ruse for $6, I personally would do it. In fact, I'm pretty sure the P4A price beats out PS+ by $5.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Didn't notice the fact there'll be some daily deals. Glad I have $22 sitting on my account. Was gonna get Pac-Man Museum, but might get some other stuff as well.

Jarrod38

Would pick Dishonored but if I pick up all the DLC it comes out to the same for the GOTY. Come on MS discount the DLC for Dishonored and you got yourself a deal.

statham

somehow I got Asura's Wrath and Anarchy Reigns confused. Asura's Wrath will be bought, didn't care for the other game.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Everybody should own RUNNER 2.
I might quadruple dip myself (iOS, STEAM, Wii U so far).

I'd grab Asura's but the conversion in € is bullshit and for a couple more I could buy a new copy at retail, I,m still with a 20GB HDD after all...

I wonder what kind of game is Guardians of Middle Heart

Teknoman

15 dollar card ready to go for more daily deals. Would be nice if there was one on SSX...especially since I was just complaining about how ALL games seem to be 20 bucks lol.

dragonknight337

Neo Member
Aw man, the only game I want (P4A) is Gold only.
If I can get a trial can I get it?

If you have any of the "new account = free month of gold" accounts left to run through on your 360, you can get it with one of those. lol, how I'm getting it :p

Whoever asked about Dishonored, if you enjoyed any Deus Ex game, you will like this a lot, grabbed it on steam sale over the holidays.

Kinyou

Was hoping for asura to go a bit lower. Might still bite

Dishonored might be interesting as well, though I was thinking about getting thief and both look rather similar

Bullza2o

Nope, has to be at least 1 months sub to constitute as a gold member, otherwise its just a trial on a silver account

think you need a month long sub, could be wrong.

This sucks :(. I can't even get the Lightning Returns demo via Xbox.com because I don't have a payment option much less buy something...I'll never give my CC to Microsoft.

If you have any of the "new account = free month of gold" accounts left to run through on your 360, you can get it with one of those. lol, how I'm getting it :p

Yeah I used my 3 new accounts like 6 years ago haha.

tanod

when is my burrito
Halo: Reach is bought. I've been looking forward to play through it since it came out. Now to replay Halo 1/2/3 first.

I looked at Alan Wake: American Nightmare but decided against it after see it's also on Steam. I'm going to get rid of my 360 eventually so I don't want to keep adding tons of games to the 360 backlog.

P. Fembot

Banned
Dust is a bargain and a must buy.

I'm worried that if I buy guardians of ME, it will be desolate as. There's no single player?

statham

anyone having issues on buying these games with money already on your account from Xbox.com? Guess I'll wait until tomorrow to rehook my 360 to the internet.

Kriken

Dust is $3? I hate it when I get games on sale like only to sit in my backlog and see them on sale again for cheaper.

Might get Bastion for that price and debating on double dipping for Portal 2

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I own most of these but I bought...

Motocross Madness - £1.35
Ridge Racer Unbounded - £3.74
Guardians of Middle-earth - £0.69

...so not too shabby. It's a shame the Asura's Wrath DLC isn't as heavily discounted as the game or I'd have picked that up as well.

Can guardians of middle earth be played with bots offline?

I checked this before I bought it and it seems you can play with and against bots offline.

Hey will persona 4 arena spoil the ending to persona 4? Last time I played I was
starting a band or something

EDIT: Maybe someone correct me if I'm wrong but from googling it looks like no major spoilers just a lot of minor ones

Yukiari

Finally picking up P4 arena. Quick question. If I delete older downloaded games from my 360 to free up space can I redownload them later?

Grisby

Holy crap. I don't want to spend any more money. :(

Looking at bit trip runner and Persona 4 for whenever I get around to Golden on my Vita.

Ashtar

Dang I've wanted Radiant Silvergun since Saturn days.... but if I buy it I know I'll never actually beat it.......... hmmmm decisions decisions

Top Bottom