• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Ramsay - Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza!

Does pineapple belong on Pizza?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Banned
s3Sj58l.jpg

ipkKH4J.jpg

PaBINnl.png

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Well I'll be damned that an acclaimed and successful chef has a better understanding of flavor profile and taste than you, and me, and everyone else putting fucking pineapple on pizza.

Pineapple is bad enough on its own, then you want to sully a perfectly good pizza with it?

You just admitted you've put Pineapple on Pizza sir.

just eat pepperoni, wackos

And on that trip to the divine, the pineapple whispered softly to me, telling me to broaden my horizons. Pizza and pineapple now benevolently exist in my realm of ingestion, what other mysterious gullet gems await? I don't know, but, hah, I'm sure gonna find out.

And on that trip to the divine, the pineapple whispered softly to me, telling me to broaden my horizons. Pizza and pineapple now benevolently exist in my realm of ingestion, what other mysterious gullet gems await? I don't know, but, hah, I'm sure gonna find out.

I don't really see pizza as an area where diversity and experimentation is necessary

you eat it when you just need to put something fucking food in your fucking mouth asap

anyway, could be worse. could be mushrooms

Hes basically my mesiah now. I liked him before but this just settles it. Is there a church or something for ramsay? I would join and pray every fucking night to get as good scrambled eggs as he makes.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Here is Gordon Ramsay failing at pad thai.

Here is Gordon Ramsay failing at being funny while pulling off an awkward prank.

Here is Gordon Ramsay failing at pizza.

If the hard g gif people can ignore the guy who invented them, then I can ignore Ramsay on this.
Inventing an image format doesn't grant you the right to change how the g in "graphic" is prononunced. Also, former President of the United States Barack Obama maybe you've heard of him put his foot down on this ".jif" bullshit years ago: https://www.yahoo.com/news/-this-is-how-president-obama-pronounces--gif-153554734.html

bounchfx

I can put anything on my pizza that i want, chumps
as long as it has dough, cheese, and red sauce

oh shit did I just call white pizza not pizza? It's certainly less 'pizza' than pineapple on pizza is. Come at me.
sad how many people can't enjoy f l a v o r

Everyone who doesn't like pineapple on pizza should be rounded up and starved, only rarely given enough pineapple pizza to survive. They will embrace the feeding time and crave the taste. After a year, they can be let out and allowed back into our civilised utopia that we have developed in just that short time once we had ostracized the deplorables.

I'll go to war on this if I have to. Pineapple does go on pizza and I say this as a former pineapple on pizza hater who wasn't shown the way until a nice girl invited me to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom