• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Ramsay - Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza!

Does pineapple belong on Pizza?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Banned
i will crush you pineapple pizza haters beneath my boots

you will be nothing more than dust

i swear you will rue the day

Tansut

i will crush you pineapple pizza haters beneath my boots

you will be nothing more than dust

i swear you will rue the day
image.php

MrBS

No love for the ham and pineapple pizza? Always get at least one when we order a bunch at the office or with friends. Classic mainstay topping dammit!

Pineapple on pizza is great and I am comfortable enough with who I am to not need the outside world's approval for something I personally enjoy that is innocuous.

Lothars

No love for the ham and pineapple pizza? Always get at least one when we order a bunch at the office or with friends. Classic mainstay topping dammit!
Agreed. It's one of the classics. Pineapple on pizza is good but it's not for every pizza.

slit

I remember an episode of some show he was on where he raved about a pizza that had pears on it. Is he really going there?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I knew I loved Gordon Ramsay but man, why does he keeping winning so hard?! Man is 100% right. I'm Canadian and I'm ashamed that putting pineapple on pizza came from here. We aren't all like this people!

So sick of all food snobs with their bullshit about the "right way" to eat food. Fuck off - the right way is what tastes good to me. Stop trying to tell me what I like, and you can have the same courtesy.

I knew I loved Gordon Ramsay but man, why does he keeping winning so hard?! Man is 100% right. I'm Canadian and I'm ashamed that putting pineapple on pizza came from here. We aren't all like this people!

No true Canadian would disparage another person over pizza toppings. Take a hike, ya hoser.

Fat4all

Banned
your day of reckoning will come soon

a storm of pain and pineapple is headed your way

there will be no sanctuary for you blasphemers

only pineapple pizza

.JayZii

Banned
So sick of all food snobs with their bullshit about the "right way" to eat food. Fuck off - the right way is what tastes good to me. Stop trying to tell me what I like, and you can have the same courtesy.
It's the last bastion of discrimination for people who identify as progressive. Let them have this.

Christine

So wrong. Salty and sweet guys.

On a related note, today I ate pineapple that was probably a week past it's sell by date. It had started to ferment so it was fizzy and smelt weird. But it tasted so good. I think I need to start making Pineapple beer.

Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin is pretty good

I've had Pineapple on pizza before.

It wasn't bad, but I would never CHOOSE that. I'd never be like, "Oh, let's go get a pizza and get pineapple on it." When I had it, it was at a lunch for some thing we were doing and I tried a couple of pieces.

I'd rather just eat pineapple plain, or on a pineapple upside down cake, or in a fruit cocktail or something.

sqwarlock

Why do so many people give such a shit over what toppings other people put on their pizzas? Let me like what I like, and I'll let you like what you like.

Impotaku

I eat what the fuck i want and how i want it. Love pineapple on loads of stuff, people don't like it then boo hoo. Go back to your orange oil filled crapperoni pizza mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom