• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Ramsay - Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza!

Does pineapple belong on Pizza?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsVirion

Banned
4f2_zpsj6jxsrue.gif

I'll go to war on this if I have to. Pineapple does go on pizza and I say this as a former pineapple on pizza hater who wasn't shown the way until a nice girl invited me to eat.

I'm childish. I replaced the word "pizza" with the world "pussy" in my head when reading this post.

jph139

Blows my mind that people get caught up about this. Pineapple on pizza is mundane shit. It's like a turkey club at this point, so average it's boring.

I've had pizza like you'd never believe. Bananas & cheese. Fruit fun. Tuna fish. Durian. Doors have been opened that I never thought possible.

It's bread and cheese, people! The only limit is your imagination! Broaden your minds!

meppi

He has no jurisdiction in this matter. He'n not even Italian for heavens sake! And he sure as hell isn't from South America.

PJV3

Eat what you like, you don't need to listen to the stupid fuck about the rights and wrongs of pizza.

Saladinoo

So wrong. Salty and sweet guys.

On a related note, today I ate pineapple that was probably a week past it's sell by date. It had started to ferment so it was fizzy and smelt weird. But it tasted so good. I think I need to start making Pineapple beer.

Dart

I don't trust a man who likes his scrambled eggs 'runny' & wet.

I'll take pineapple on pizza any day. Delicious 😋

Dalek

I look at people who enjoy pineapple on pizza the same way I look at Furries and people with Anime Avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom