• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Ramsay - Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza!

Does pineapple belong on Pizza?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do so many people give such a shit over what toppings other people put on their pizzas? Let me like what I like, and I'll let you like what you like.

you can do whatever you want as long as you do it at home and don't force my children to watch you do it. i mean how would i explain it to them?

karasu

This is the dumbest shit going around on the internet right now. Eat whatever the fuck you want. I'll put bananas and chocolate syrup on my pizza if I want.

Dalek

There's always one guy in the office that asks for pineapple on the pizza for the office lunch. He eats one slice of it-no one else touches it and the rest goes to waste. Fucking weirdos.

Pineapple is fine on pizza, much like the whole "toilet paper roll facing the right way" thing I really don't get why people make a big deal out of this. Just don't get it?

MechaX

I do have to agree with Ramsay.

You pineapple necromancers probably like fucking bacon in your goddamn birthday cakes too, fucking heathens

Tomato is a fruit. So are olives for that matter.

That tastes entirely different from other classified fruits. Tomatoes don't have a sugary flavor and most typical pizza sauce is from tomatoes. Something sugary on pizza is like something salty on sugar. Which is simply repulsive.

BriGuy

A limited amount of pineapple, slivered almonds, ham and a sprinkle of cinnamon makes for a good pizza. I wouldn't eat it regularly, but it's great when you're feeling like mixing things up.

Fou-Lu

That tastes entirely different from other classified fruits. Tomatoes don't have a sugary flavor and most typical pizza sauce is from tomatoes. Something sugary on pizza is like something salty on sugar. Which is simply repulsive.

Sea Salt Ice Cream? Reese's Cups? Caramel Corn? Candied Bacon? PB&J? Some apples and cheese?

ntropy

yNoN8nW.gif

Umm, salty and sweet is a basic flavor profile of good food. Ever had sweet kettle corn, candied bacon, salted caramel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom