• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 6 - Bathurst trailer

Dibbz

Vacuum Cleaners at the ready

edit- fuck new page :| I really think GT6's sounds are much improved don't hurt me.

Mobius 1

Just putting Senna's name on it will make the game disc hallowed and sacred. It will have to be enshrined and worshipped.

I'm looking around GTplanet and someone mentioned that Kaz spent some time at the Ayrton Senna Institute a few days ago. Does anyone have any more info on that?

Wow, don´t play with my heart. That´s a mega megaton but i thought Senna´s name was being used by Reiza studios on an upcoming project.

Hopefully PD can do something about it also... it would be a dream. The game that really made me fall in love with racing games was Ayrton Senna´s Super Monaco GPII, and i got that late, three months after he died.

amar212

I'm looking around GTplanet and someone mentioned that Kaz spent some time at the Ayrton Senna Institute a few days ago. Does anyone have any more info on that?

Apparently, Sony press conference starts at 8pm local SaoPaolo time and GT6 related announcements should be part of it.

And Seattle, ease on the coffee today.

Apparently, Sony press conference starts at 8pm local SaoPaolo time and GT6 related announcements should be part of it.

And Seattle, ease on the coffee today.

BWg2S_mCIAIu16z.jpg

Will I be disappointed?

I don't care about Senna.

Goodwood cannot be one of the seven new tracks because we can't even race on it, this press event would be the perfect time to reveal Interlagos with Senna driving his McLaren.

The trailer will be epic!

BWg2S_mCIAIu16z.jpg

Will I be disappointed?

I don't care about Senna.

Goodwood cannot be one of the seven new tracks because we can't even race on it, this press event would be the perfect time to reveal Interlagos with Senna driving his McLaren.

That stack of Tamiya models has more awesome than most racing games out there.

On related news: i live in Balneário Camboriú, Brazil, home of the one and only Ayrton Senna fan museum, it´s the only one the Senna family recognizes outside of the official one they have. The guy running the place is such a Senna fan he named his sun Ayrton Senna. http://www.kadiz.com.br/tributo_a_um_campeao.php

I´ve always had the crazy thought that Kaz would show up in the place to visit one day, and this is the closest we get. Kaz in São Paulo should be news and i hope some websites can manage to interview him.

If this is not Senna related but it means GT Academy Soth America, then i´m also flipping out with joy.

ruttyboy

My good lady has confirmed that the conference will be streamed on the blog, it might be on this page, but I'm not sure. Shouldn't be too hard to work out anyway. Excite get!

ethomaz

Banned
If you are talking about the BGS conference then there are the times...

8pm localtime
10pm GMT

Less than 4 hours.

Ding-Ding

I haven't seen any reference to Jim Clark being included yet.

Lets not go down that route. It gives me the shits for starters.

I have never been able to figure out how people can compare drivers from different points in history. Just too many factors involved. Different types of car, different opponents, different dangers. The head just spins trying to figure it out.

I thought Jim Clark was something really special. Yet it didnt stop me blubbing like a baby when Senna died.

All I know is if Senna's McLaren or Clark's Lotus appeared in GT6, I would be able say "Hi" to them two greats of racing as I could only possibly be in heaven if it happened.

chifanpoe

this press event would be the perfect time to reveal Interlagos with Senna driving his McLaren.

I would be happy with any F1 car with the Honda RA168-E Turbo 6 in it...

I do care about Senna and would enjoy some driving events in the rain to get the "Rain Master" Trophy.

Of all the places to get GT news, never in a million years i thought it was going to be in my homeland. We´re still nothing but a huge grey market in terms of gaming, but nice to see some companies are trying to please us.

Senna, GT Academy Latin America, both or bust!

Of all the places to get GT news, never in a million years i thought it was going to be in my homeland. We´re still nothing but a huge grey market in terms of gaming, but nice to see some companies are trying to please us.

Senna, GT Academy Latin America, both or bust!

That's... actually a very big possibility.

ruttyboy

So, do we have any Portuguese speakers willing to liveblog it for us? Pretty please?

Should I start a thread asking for volunteers?

EDIT: Maybe PD are announcing a new line of baseball caps? Nacional.

Perkel

Banned
Well, the nacional broadcast within next 24 hours will be.. insenae.

Solid will probably make a thread, but everyone should be happy and we will have a beautiful discussion where tears will be made of joy, respect and honor.

Damn amar.

Insane news of GT6 or insane other things ?
I mean for me insane news would be all 1200 cars will be premium without any standard (not even upscaled :p)
maybe i have to high "insane" range. Beside that i don't see anything that could qualify as insane....
or PS4 version .... April 2014 1080p@120FPS with bumped up GFX

So, do we have any Portuguese speakers willing to liveblog it for us? Pretty please?

Should I start a thread asking for volunteers?

Yeah, I should be available at 10pm GMT.

EDIT: Maybe PD are announcing a new line of baseball caps? Nacional.

Well, the nacional broadcast within next 24 hours will be.. insenae.

Solid will probably make a thread, but everyone should be happy and we will have a beautiful discussion where tears will be made of joy, respect and honor.

Oh amar, you sneaky bastard you!

Perkel

Banned
If i am right this should be in 2h and 13 minutes right ?
Damnx2 amar. out of fucking nowhere you hyped me as fuck.

Ok my best safest bet that would include tears of joy:

GT6 PS4 version early 2014 with cross buy.

Ok my best safest bet that would include tears of joy:

GT6 PS4 version early 2014 with cross buy.

It's definitely not going to be that. Kaz has basically already said that GT7 will be the first GT on the PS4. This seems to be directly related to content in GT6.

Perkel

Banned
It's definitely not going to be that. Kaz has basically already said that GT7 will be the first GT on the PS4. This seems to be directly related to content in GT6.

#TrustAmar.

BTW why there is no new thread ? I mean we are talking about this in barthust trailer thread that has 0 to do with this news. I think rest of people also want to know something about that stream :)

Top Bottom