• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto 04.02: "The Lost & Damned" (!!Official Thread!!)

M.J. Doja

Banned
Tylahedras said:
So does the expansion fix the shitty driving physics, broken monetary system, lack of fun mini-games that were in SA, allow you to buy property, provide you with more then 2 parking spaces, or let you put on more then 5 different color outfits?

It's what I get for pre-ordering, won't be making that mistake again.

Fucking next gen. Want fun? That'll be 80$ extra after the 4 expansions come out.

fuck you, im spending 20 bucks to see cock n' balls

i really hated how i beat the game and there wasnt anything for me to do with my money! but driving was a pleasure, and MP had its fun for a while. irks me that this game could have been 1000x more than it was.. /rant

MercuryLS

Banned
Tylahedras said:
So does the expansion fix the shitty driving physics, broken monetary system, lack of fun mini-games that were in SA, allow you to buy property, provide you with more then 2 parking spaces, or let you put on more then 5 different color outfits?

It's what I get for pre-ordering, won't be making that mistake again.

Fucking next gen. Want fun? That'll be 80$ extra after the 4 expansions come out.

-The driving physics were fine.
-What was wrong with the monetary system?
-This sucked, I'll give you that.
-This was never fun.
-Who cares.
-Again, who cares. If you want to play dress-up, buy Imagine Babyz.

Tylahedras said:
From now on I'll make sure to only complain in threads dedicated to that purpose.

Actually that post wasn't directed at you. It was me correcting a post I made in the wrong thread but the sentiment actually fits. There is no need for people to whine about GTA 4 in this thread because presumably there is no reason to purchase this downloadable content. If you want to talk about the said merits or lack of merits for The Lost and the Damned that's fine but a troll wanting to whine about GTA 4 has plenty of threads to do it in besides this one since most people here presumably liked GTA 4 to some degree to purchase DLC based on it.

Count of Monte Sawed-Off said:
Assless chaps.

village_people.jpg

I have the PS3 version of GTA4 but I want to give this a spin. I didn't know it was coming out this soon and haven't been keeping up with it much, but I suspect I won't need a GTA4 file on my 360 in order to play it?

MercuryLS

Banned
brandonh83 said:
I have the PS3 version of GTA4 but I want to give this a spin. I didn't know it was coming out this soon and haven't been keeping up with it much, but I suspect I won't need a GTA4 file on my 360 in order to play it?

You need the GTAIV 360 disc in the machine to play, they probably pull a lot of assets from the disc for the DLC.

How insane is it that I'm wanting to rebuy GTA4 and this solely because of the freeflowing cock?

GTA4 had the most intense and terrifying environment of a game I've ever experienced, and I guess just being reminded of it had me feeling the hunger pangs.

rareside

Anyone think I can download the DLC?

I live in the USA but have a JP Xbox360 and own the Asian copy of GTA4. (I used to live in JP)

I hope to hell if I pay $20 it will work.

AnnSwag

angry @ Blu-Ray's success
The single player campaign is actually NOT free, if you can believe it. Although the game has been released in a retail form, it is only available as a digital download (what you buy in the store is a box containing the download key), so if you don't have the internet and Xbox Live, you will be unable to get The Lost and The Damned.

Brashnir

Tobor said:
It's going to get the mainstream talking about the DLC, which will translate to sales. Bravo, Rockstar.

Why pay for advertising when you can just put a cock on-screen and let Fox News and CNN get the awareness out there for free?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
AnnSwag said:
The single player campaign is actually NOT free, if you can believe it. Although the game has been released in a retail form, it is only available as a digital download (what you buy in the store is a box containing the download key), so if you don't have the internet and Xbox Live, you will be unable to get The Lost and The Damned.

Who the hell wouldn't have Xbox Live?

Sinatar said:
I don't get why they didn't just press it onto a disk for the retail version. Very odd.
I think they seriously want to test out the DLC market without the disc based market interfering. I'm sure they easily could have put out a disc based version otherwise.

Mooreberg

Does anyone know if Blockbuster is selling the card for this? I need to finish off a gift card and I want to save the MS points I have for the rest of the Fallout 3 DLC.

AnnSwag said:
24o61yt.gif

Depends how stupid Euro zone times work. UK its 10am.

Never know if that means the rest of Europe is 9am, the same time, or 11am.

Why do we have to fiddle with our clocks so much!! :lol

I really hope this is under 1 GB so I can keep a game installed on my 20 GB HDD. The space estimates on PC game boxes are almost never accurate so I don't expect this to be either.

RPS37

I'm done thinking about it.
I'm just going to buy this when it comes out regardless of whether or not it adds anything actually significant to the game.
It's 20 bucks for like 10 hours more of new GTA4. Whatever.

Top Bottom