• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto 04.02: "The Lost & Damned" (!!Official Thread!!)

lockload

RPS37 said:
I'm done thinking about it.
I'm just going to buy this when it comes out regardless of whether or not it adds anything actually significant to the game.
It's 20 bucks for like 10 hours more of new GTA4. Whatever.

Or just read the numerous reviews..(average 9/10)?

Costanza

Banned
I REALLY want to get started on this as soon as it goes up. Totally regretting ordering it from Amazon...

This is probably a longshot but is there anybody who's holding onto a regular 1600 pt card that's not going to be able to play this until later today? If you give me that code I'll PM you the code from the card I'm getting as soon as UPS shows up around 12-12:30 PM EST.

Keio

For a Finer World
Anyone in Europe with a PAL copy download this from the US Marketplace? Is it region locked? Fallout 3 was not, but some DLC has been...

Benson

heh I'm getting that sickening feeling I had in the run up to GTA4's release, I just want it so bad it's making me feel ill!

HURRY UP and release it

adelante

It'll be up 6pm here which is the time I'm knocking off frm work, which in turn means tonight instead of walking back home I'm gonna RUNN!!:lol

Edit: The fuck?!?! Its OUT NOW?!?

senahorse

MrTroubleMaker said:
it was on the popularity tab of GTA4 for me, the other two tabs (title, most recent) its not there

dl'n it now :)

Mine as well, 1....2....3 *hugs iinet's local peered quota free content* :D

If the download maxes out my connection that means I'll still be waiting for 150mins for it to download.

I wish the 360 had a "time remaining" or at the very least a speed counter on the downloads.

I finally figured it out. Actually I went through xbox live on the web but then I found it online also.

If you were struggling like me basically you go

Game Marketplace-->All Games-->G--->GTA IV-->All Downloads-->And then scroll to Title or Most recent and you will see Game Addon Lost and the Damned.

voltron

WHY THE FUCK IS MY DOWNLOAD SITTING ON 8% AND PENDING, WHILE IM ON THE FUCKING DASHBOARD.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom