• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRAVITY RUSH Remaster has appeared on Korean Game Rating Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they pack the remaster (and GD2) full with alternative costumes for all the lead characters.

I want a Tae Ioroi (Lily Bergamo lead) costume!

mcpoyle.gif

Evil bump, man.

Shin-Ra

If we beg enough they might turn Lily Bergamo into a GD2 mini-game with full character model swap and always-grounded gameplay.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Oh yea, day 1, then day 1 for the sequel they must be making too. Loved Gravity Rush, good characters, great concept, fascinating and strange world.

Not going to double dip, because I prefer playing on an handled, but will definitely recommend it, great game.

Hopefully now that the "The Last Guardian" is finally happening, we can get a lot more mid budget unique game from SCEI.

LAA

Disappointed this isn't Gravity Rush 2....hopefully at least there'll be a tease for GR2 in this...

Also disappointed Vita has again lost another exclusive, but I suppose it's also good GR has a better chance to reach new heights now. Just very annoying and sad how support for the Vita has been compared to how it could/should be.

A.J.

Banned
Disappointed this isn't Gravity Rush 2....hopefully at least there'll be a tease for GR2 in this...

Also disappointed Vita has again lost another exclusive, but I suppose it's also good GR has a better chance to reach new heights now. Just very annoying and sad how support for the Vita has been compared to how it could/should be.

It's not like anyone is buying a Vita for Gravity Rush now a days. You might as well put it on platform where you want it to sell.

Let's be honest vita is dead and moving GR to consoles might make it grow the game to bigger heights.

Nia

This and Gravity Rush 2, along with some other games, is making me consider getting a PS4. I hope there will be a formal reveal of both titles at TGS.

notworksafe

I played the demo of this since I just got a Vita. The controls seem really awkward and even in the demo the load times are horrendous. Dunno if I could play through a whole game like that.

Circinus

Still have to play this game. ^.^ (on PS Vita obviously)

I remember playing this game a couple of years ago at a Sony store a couple of years ago when PS Vita was still new. It was pretty cool, the gravity mechanic was really neat.

Why?

Really don't get this line of thinking and quite frankly I'm tired of the "EXCLUSIVES, EXCLUSIVES, list wars etc" discussion infecting multiple threads.

And I have a PS Vita and don't own a PS4 for the record. How anyone think a game expanding to more platforms, without taking anything away from the original version on the original platform is mind-boggling to me. In an ideal world, everything would be multiplatform without much proprietary games for proprietary hardware.

If you bought a PS Vita specifically for Gravity Rush expecting it to be the only way to be able to play that game, okay, I can understand your annoyance then. Buying a handheld without valuing its portable form-factor and just buying it to play a couple of exclusives seems a bit stupid to me, but whatever.

Let's be honest vita is dead and moving GR to consoles might make it grow the game to bigger heights.

What's this again? What does this even mean?

To me PS Vita is dead when mine is broken and doesn't turn on anymore. So I'll say when PS Vita is dead.

Circinus

Was Bayonetta 1 remastered or ported?

Remastered and ported is pretty much the exact same thing.

Remaster is a more fancy and marketing-friendly term for a port with visual/graphics enhancements and/or performance-related enhancements (framerate) when it's a port of a game that is being released on more powerful hardware than the platform it was originally released on.

Irvana

Like other people here, I think Vita is dead.
This device sells very badly everywhere in the world, with practically no exclusive titles.

catmario

My thread has Bumped!! lol
Aaaaand nothing. :(

Unlike Crysis for XB360, Reveal timing is gonna veeeeery slower than I expected.

Shin-Ra

I'd like to see gyro assisted aiming return because sometimes it's easier to translate larger wrist motion to smaller aiming adjustments than trying to very gently push an analog stick close to the deadzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom