• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Green Man Gaming Thread: Save some green, man

JamesGMG

Banned
No email and nothing on the site.

I'm in the US and haven't gotten my Omerta keys yet either. I'll start worrying if/when I don't have them when I'm home from work today.

Hey guys, if you've not yet received your Omerta keys from us can you please contact our support team and let them know?

To contact them login to the GMG site, click on support and create a new request, detailing the issue.

Hope it gets resolved for you guys missing them soon!

-James

DagsJT

I'm in the US and haven't gotten my Omerta keys yet either. I'll start worrying if/when I don't have them when I'm home from work today.

I imagine it might be available from 8am your time or something? I bought Omerta at around 8am GMT and got my key straight away.

DagsJT

Do GMG usually bring up a new 20% code when the current one expires? Was interested in buying The Cave and possibly Train Simulator 2013 but will hold off if there's no 20% code about to turn up.

To everyone worried about their Omerta keys, sometimes it can take a number of hours before they issue out their Keys.

That said, just got my Sonic and All Stars Racing key. Woo~

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Yea I got my Sonic key this morning. I opened a support ticket for Omerta last night as well, nothing on that front yet.

EDIT: They posted this on their support page:

https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23033351-omerta-city-of-gangsters

GMG said:
Omerta: City of Gangsters

Holly Jan 31

Due to the popularity of this game we have temporarily run out of keys. We are looking to get keys to you within the next 24 hours.

The keys will be emailed to you automatically and they will also be available via your GMG account.

JamesGMG

Banned
Do GMG usually bring up a new 20% code when the current one expires? Was interested in buying The Cave and possibly Train Simulator 2013 but will hold off if there's no 20% code about to turn up.

Hold off for another few hours, and then pounce on the weekend ;)

Tizoc

Square Enix sale...sadly nothing that interests me atm =P
Though...I am tempted to make a give-away for Last Remenant...

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Hey guys, if you've not yet received your Omerta keys from us can you please contact our support team and let them know?

To contact them login to the GMG site, click on support and create a new request, detailing the issue.

Hope it gets resolved for you guys missing them soon!

-James

James, do you know if GMG is getting the keys for Dead Space 3 from EA soon? EA is allowing pre-loading for Dead Space 3 starting today.

https://help.ea.com/article/when-is-dead-space-3-available-for-preload

Dead Space 3 will be available for preload through Origin globally at 1pm EST on the morning of Friday, February 1st.

camerooni

Neo Member
Last Remnant's supposed to be fucking awesome, innit? It's $3.74 as we speak.

Absolutely.. do it =) (It is gorgeous with maxed out settings.. which will pretty much run on anything these days - but the vo is a bit shitty.. play with japanese and subtitles if you're cool with that!)

Even better it unlocks on Steam! So even if you never play it it will be nice to know that it's there :p

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
TLR is a no brainer at that price if you like the genre. It was good on console despite a lot of issues I had with it, all of which were fixed on PC along with a plethora of other PC specific improvements. Including:

Camera in battle doesn't swing around as wildly anymore.

Not sure how significant that is to the above complaint though, since I'm not sure if the vids were PC or not. Regardless...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Played the demo and the game is definitely not for me. I don't like the look or movement of battles at all. Way too hectic and unclear. Aside from that, there is screen tearing galore and I couldn't get vsync working at all. I think I'll stick to finishing my SMT games.

Ledsen

Played the demo and the game is definitely not for me. I don't like the look or movement of battles at all. Way too hectic and unclear. Aside from that, there is screen tearing galore and I couldn't get vsync working at all. I think I'll stick to finishing my SMT games.

Have you enabled D3DOverrider?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
No, I have never had that work when RadeonPro did not and don't want to throw another program in the mix. Deleted the demo now anyway because it's really not my style. Pretty sure the dev team was raised on a merry-go-round or something.

dmr87

Hey gamers, I'm getting ready for another weekend filled with gaming. How about you? Not long til we put down those tools, shut off the lights and head off and escape into worlds of awesomeness. Perhaps even Awesomenauts, too.

We've got a lot of Square Enix titles on offer this weekend, as well as other popular games at great price discounts. The following deals are valid from 1600 GMT February 1st until 1600 GMT February 4th:

Dragonborn at 20% off
Strike Suit Zero (and the Collector's Edition!) at 20% off
Mini Ninjas at 50% off
Scarygirl at 50% off
Quantum Conundrum at 50% off
Awesomenauts and plenty of DLC at 50% off
Worms Reloaded GOTY at 75% off

- At 1600 GMT February 2nd, Just Cause 2 and Deus Ex Human Revolution will be 75% off, for 24 hours.
- At 1600 GMT February 3rd, Hitman Absolution will be 66% off, for 24 hours.

We have a 25% voucher available on a select list of games, including Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass and The Cave. Interested? Check them all out here and use GMG25-T6JV8-1NPBA at checkout.**

*Deals on Square Enix titles not available in Japan for the duration of this promotion.
**This voucher will expire at 1600 GMT February 4th. This voucher is only valid on selected products as shown on the Green Man Gaming store page. Multiple vouchers cannot be used in conjunction on the same product.

http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2013/02/weekend-deals-galore.html

Tizoc

Could somone list all the EA games on sale please? I check both the EU and USA links but nothing shows up for me =/

Also how're these Nancy Drew games, anyone play them?

Could somone list all the EA games on sale please? I check both the EU and USA links but nothing shows up for me =/

Also how're these Nancy Drew games, anyone play them?

Alice $9.99
BF3 PE: $59.99
Bulletstorm: $4.99
Burnout PUB: $9.99
C&C RE3: $9.99
Crysis 2: ME: $9.99
Fifa 13: $15.99
ME3: $14.99
ME Trilogy: $29.99

Just on the front- some aren't great deals. Sims 3/Sim City 4. These have gone for cheaper elsewhere, but some are worth it I figure.

All Origin!

Crossposting from STEAM thread.

I'm EU based and was going to buy Fifa 13 in $ using a VPN but I'm kinda scared of EA policies: am I safe or I'm going towards a lock account If I redeem the NA version of the game?

Addnan

Crossposting from STEAM thread.

I'm EU based and was going to buy Fifa 13 in $ using a VPN but I'm kinda scared of EA policies: am I safe or I'm going towards a lock account If I redeem the NA version of the game?
Keys are not usually region locked. I have used lots of Origin keys sold by Amazon.com in the UK

Gintoki

The Grand Playfire & GMG Giveaway

Over this weekend we'll be giving away FOUR completely free PC download games just to members of Playfire and Green Man Gaming.

What do you need to do? You only need to have a GMG account (and because you're a cool frood you already do), a Playfire account (where you'll be able to track your games!) and then to follow this very quick step to link those accounts!

The free game giveaway extravaganza begins at 1200 GMT Friday, with each free game being available for 24 hours.

GMG blog post.

The games are:

- Zombies.
- Ninja Blade
- Unstoppable Gorg
- Superstars V8 Next Challenge

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, nothing anyone could do with just knowing your steam id anyway. It's info you could even enter into your gaf profile.
You're right, I haven't thought of it that way. And in fact, I do have it on my GAF profile xD
I'll set up an account there later, I feel too lazy right now.

Mrbob

game sucks?

I'm having a decent time with it. But the game is pretty shallow and fairly easy overall.

Unfortunately it is not the gangster version of Tropico 4.

There are the building blocks of a really cool title here. But not in the total package yet. Hopefully an expansion pack rectifies things.

The worst part may be the action sequences. It can be really frustrating to have an 80 percent chance of connecting a shot only to have every one miss in a turn.

Top Bottom