• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GT Prologue for PSN Store not delayed until the 29th - Yurop. It's up!

Firewire

Banned
10qe0dwcopy.jpg

Bearillusion said:
I can understand being somewhat frustrated but get some perspective. Don't you guys have anything else to play?

Sure, but this isn't just any game. It's as if say, Halo or Smash Bros. were delayed without warning. To add insult to injury, Sony's yet to release an official statement. Europe gets fucked every week after week on PSN updates, and this time they're getting fucked royally.

Pai Pai Master said:
Sure, but this isn't just any game. It's as if say, Halo or Smash Bros. were delayed without warning. To add insult to injury, Sony's yet to release an official statement. Europe gets fucked every week after week on PSN updates, and this time they're getting fucked royally.

Wasn't the Halo 3 beta delayed by a few hours?

kitch9

Banned
iapetus said:
Blu-ray version FTW anyway. I'm more bitter about the delayed shipments to Play resulting in me not getting my copy in time for the weekend.

gameplay got my copy to me yesterday...... I only ordered it 5 days ago. They've never let me down EVER......

belvedere

Junior Butler
Sony:"Knock knock"
Europe:"Who's there?"
Sony:"It's GT5 Prologue, PSN version"
Europe"Oh, come in!"
Sony:"Just fuckin with ya, you sick fuck"

f@luS

More than a member.
1206716720_SP_A0205.jpg

this time NO FAKE !!

BTW , my friend is also dling it through my account (we both are dling it now)
i will tell you about the game sharing as soon as the DL is done

jmd494

f@luS said:
1206716720_SP_A0205.jpg

this time NO FAKE !!

Yes...please report back as to whether or not both of you can play ONLINE at the same time.

Also...is there a Euro demo available?

Tideas

Banned
in a logical sense, this seems like retail pressure, especially for such a big game as GT5

Actually, it makes even more sense that osmething like this happen for a big game like Gt5

f@luS said:

Great, let us know if it lets you play online too with the other accounts on the console.

f@luS

More than a member.
Upon closer look, it says in the description " Forfait unique pour l'utilisation de telechargements pour un maximum de 5 playstation 3 activés"

meaning you can share it...will confirm soon (20%)

jmd494

f@luS said:
Upon close look, it says in the description " Forfait unique pour l'utilisation de telechargements pour un maximum de 5 playstation 3 activés"

Just be sure to check that both copies can be taken online at the same time under different accounts.

f@luS said:
Upon closer look, it says in the description " Forfait unique pour l'utilisation de telechargements pour un maximum de 5 playstation 3 activés"

Yeah noticed that too on the Portuguese EULA, I wanted to see what Warhawk said but it's no longer showing up on the Store for me oO

nofi

Metalmurphy said:
Yeah noticed that too on the Portuguese EULA, I wanted to see what Warhawk said but it's no longer showing up on the Store for me oO

Warhawk said you could only use the PSN download on the account you purchased it with. I know, bought the damned game 3 times.

tanod

when is my burrito
Goldrusher said:
The Hong Kong store says the 5 systems line.

Maybe the Hong Kong license is different.

Also, in case you guys didn't know, the Japanese version got an update to what the European version is (splitscreen, cars, etc.).

FirewalkR

The whatever Apex documentary supposedly didn't come with the EU BRD version, but the install is still 5 gigs right (i didn't check my install, just assuming...)? What's occupying all that space then? Could the documentary be in the BRD and already installed, but locked until the US version comes out too?

Goldrusher

:lol

Metalmurphy said:
Does the Japanese version still works with 2 accounts online at the same time after the update?

Yes. Well, with more actually. The game is limited to 5 systems...not accounts.

Top Bottom