• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV - Spring 2013, Xbox 360/PS3. Trailer #2 hits on Nov. 14th

BFIB

So....there's no trailer tomorrow?

0433_41r3j.gif

dc89

:lol at that FB account. It got me. I was just about to set wheels in motion for an article for a website I moderate on.

Sentenza

He is talking about the thread when the new trailer launch
I know what he's talking about. I can read.
But I also know where he's talking about it (in *this* thread) and why (because, like many others, he's apparently pissed that someone cares about other unannounced versions).

Dabanton

Hmmm I'm hesitant in pre ordering so soon I just know R* will probably be doing in game bonuses like with RDR and they will probably be retailer exclusive at least for a few months.

Hopefully the Ferris Wheel and Coaster are operational.

Even if you can't ride them, I'd like to see the Peds on there.

yeah man.

Bully was awesome like that, you could actually ride the rollercoaster etc. and visit the freakshow lol. let's hope Rockstar makes this game with the same sort of mindset, as in actually allowing you to interact with things.

-BLITZ-

Hopefully the Ferris Wheel and Coaster are operational.

Even if you can't ride them, I'd like to see the Peds on there.

Well I don't think we will see any Peds on them because I don't see any seats on the Ferris Wheel at the moment or they haven't finish everything from that part of the map.

BFIB

Not to derail, but has there been anything else on Vice City for Android/iOS?

Last I saw was "sometime this fall". We just hit the 10 year anniversary on the 29th of Oct.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Man, I really, really hope you get to own pets in this game. At the very least, a dog.

Training a rottweiler back at your safe house (excellent mini-games potential), then having it accompany you around town (even on missions) would be so cool.

Top Bottom