• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

343 at the office lol

YcKQKs1.jpg

BraXzy

Ugh, that was... something alright. Are servers dodgy atm? The lag was unreal in that match. Swat FFA is an easy way to pad K/D and get multi kill medals that's for sure.

BizzyBum

Guys, look on the bright side. FFA SWAT will help us get way more potential First Strike medals.

I expect nothing but FFA SWAT this weekend from everyone.

singhr1

So that was you camping in the corner of the fortress with your Answer?

Haha, I wish I could be that guy :)

Pretty much just running around with a ghost ultra. It was like most of the other team didnt use any REQs. Still got:

1 Legendary Takedown
4 Boss Takedowns
20 other AI

Can't just stop working toward those Spartan Company Commendations!

They clearly need to hire me for playlist management. I'll delete Antifreeze and Pegasus. I'll make sure Mk. V is properly represented, which has nothing to do with playlists, but shut up about it.

Trup1aya

What happened to us being able to vote on the weekend playlist?

They really didn't have enough gametypes in the game to justify that setup and the "play testing" resources that went into making it happen. Considering we've only officially gained assualt since then, we Still don't really have enough game types.

I'd like to see them give us things like Ricochet, oddball, juggernaught, VIP, KoTH etc. make into the weekly playlist, but 343i will them official first.

Already ran out of gametypes? You guys are crazy..

How about that Action Sack? Oddball? Ricochet? Fiesta Objective? Goddamnit there's a lot they could be doing, instead we get FFA SWAT...... And don't give me this nonsense of them making it "official" first. Oddball is ready to go, that's all that should matter.

Trup1aya

Already ran out of gametypes? You guys are crazy..

How about that Action Sack? Oddball? Ricochet? Fiesta Objective? Goddamnit there's a lot they could be doing, instead we get FFA SWAT...... And don't give me this nonsense of them making it "official" first. Oddball is ready to go, that's all that should matter.

We're not crazy, they are.

they could hypothetically use non-official gametypes, there is no reason to believe they ever will. They'll probably cite the need to properly play test as the reason.

There's a reason that almost all weekly playlists have been slayer variants...

If I were in charge, a priority of mine would be to get Ricochet, oddball, juggernaut, VIP, and KotH into the game, officially. That would be more important getting new Reqs/maps out.

There would also be a playlist full of popular forge maps.

Top Bottom