• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Who needs companionship when you have Halo!

So you don't have anyone, really

Always fun playing with you guys. Not always going on winning streaks or playing super good but we get by. That and it's better than having no team at all and mostly playing halo solo. New experience being demolished by uni and some of his pals, 343 needs to be nerfed on warzone.

In other news because of all this recent playing I've amassed over 90000 req points, I know it's nothing compared to some but only time I've ever had close was with the last HCS pack and I almost sold all my reqs for it. Now to see how much I can get by Tuesday, won't get all day to play Sunday cause going out for my birthday but will probably play some at night and most of Monday.

Sorry man.

Negro Modelo Especial is a good beer and I miss it.

Thanks and Indeed I almost never drink (my last beer was 6 months ago) but Negra Modelo is my favorite beer

Just remember three words that comfort us men in times of need.

Bitches ain't shit

You're goddamn right! thanks man

Look on the bright side, you weren't married with kids. Nowadays, woman can change their mind on you but they take half your shit and kids. Then you get to pay her while looking for a place to live.

Yeah that's true thank you

Cheers Jorge. You were the best character in Reach.
I wish you the best in getting through this time.

J3yLt0z.gif

Thank you very much and thank you all HaloGAF it means a lot to me

P.S Anyone still playing H5 right now?

I'm gonna need to join you guys for the next WZ run-around, but I was too sleep-deprived today to actually go about doing that (currently waiting on my sleeping pills to kick in so I can kick this insomnia to the dirt, hopefully).

When's the next meetup? I'd like to tag along.

I'm gonna need to join you guys for the next WZ run-around, but I was too sleep-deprived today to actually go about doing that (currently waiting on my sleeping pills to kick in so I can kick this insomnia to the dirt, hopefully).

When's the next meetup? I'd like to tag along.

a lot of us play daily, so just keep an eye out

mo60

I was so close to getting a rampage in a match on escape on arc earlier with the banshee ultra.I got my first running riot at least. Also I hate how I can't really get over 30 kills in a warzone match anymore. I always get around 29 kills in an amazing match now.
Screenshot-Original.png

Ade

The half dozen WZ matches I did with you all were fun last night, cheers (last match I did was such an embarrassment though, its was 1am and I was v. tired, no one should be allowed to be *that* bad)

Trup1aya

I had the absolute worst halo experience of my life last night. Kept gettin T04 in arena and TO12 in Warzone. I was madness...

I matched so many teams in a row, I have to think there is enough population to support matching teams w/ teams w/o wait time issue.

Randomly matched up with HaloGAF last night on Skirmish on Darkstar and we REQ'd. 1000-467 was the final score I think.

Y'all didn't add me to the squad tho

#Salty

BizzyBum

Are Wraith kills for the comm buggy or something? It seems like every time I hop on and plant a nade it doesn't register and just now I clearly took down an AI Wraith in Noctus using a railgun and didn't get the credit.

Thank you for your support guys it means a lot to me and I'm starting to feel better actually :), I felt very bad because trust me we had a LOT in common like from 99 things from 100 she is a huge Halo fan like me, we like the same music, moves TV shows etc hear this she was even a fan of my YT channel so that's why I tough that she was finally the one but now I realize that no she is not, I will move on and I will continue with my life but frankly right now I don't believe in love anymore (girlfriends, wifes, soulmates etc that kind of love) I just can't keep getting destroyed every time that I open my heart to someone I'm tired of that it's enough for me

Anyway that was way to out of topic haha so I'm sorry for that haha now let's get back on Halo should we? :p

Cheers HaloGAF for a better future!

Be strong bro, I know that feel.

Akai__

Well, I reached 1800 Onyx in Slayer today. Yay! \o/

Since we switched from Focused to Balanced, we don't encounter as many Pros. Feels like Focused gives you worse matches really. Only bad thing about Balanced is people still teleporting.

Hey I think I'll hop into halo 5 and play some warzone. Oh look shitty fucking full teams and dumb ass vehicles every where. Can we please get a solo queue? I will pay money for it. Good grief this is stupid. How hard? How hard is it? Honestly...

Halo 5 threads on the Gaming side are always something special.
Im starting to think I would fit in over there. This game man. You can't make up the awful shit one goes through. My last game had a quitter and it might have been one of my better games of the day. But what does it even matter because I got a quitter on my team so we lost. Fuck yeah!

jfoul

I don't do this often, but I'll be getting back on to play. LFG for Arena or Slayer. I'm Plat 5 in arena and Plat 3 in slayer.

Im starting to think I would fit in over there. This game man. You can't make up the awful shit one goes through. My last game had a quitter and it might have been one of my better games of the day. But what does it even matter because I got a quitter on my team so we lost. Fuck yeah!
Stop playing by yourself all the time? If you start having a bad experience, play a different game for a while and come back later?

Slayer has been pissing me off (forever Plat 6....) and I have been wondering if the focus parameter is bullshit, so I moved it to balanced for a game. Enemy gets a lead of 32-18 and one guy quits, then another 30 seconds later. Yeah fuck that. Focused is shit, but at least People don't quit in twos.

Stop playing by yourself all the time? If you start having a bad experience, play a different game for a while and come back later?

I totally agree there man. If my squad isn't on I'm simply playing FFA or infection. Nothing else is really worth it. It sucks but that's how those 4v4s are meant to be played.

A few good social playlists would really help. But I'd love a social 5v5 squad slayer that's unranked when they guys aren't wanting to go so tryhard

So when the inevitable Halo 5: Grunt Drop Shock Trooper spinoff comes out, there aren't too many ways to make a playable grunt feel powerful, but getting a Goblin would be an amazing moment.

Top Bottom