• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
From the looks of it I think many level 3 challenges are way too fucking hard for the level of REQs you have available by that time. I mean you could do them if you had your whole team on comms to focus fire things down but with randoms it's just out of the picture 90% of the time.

From the looks of it I think many level 3 challenges are way too fucking hard for the level of REQs you have available by that time. I mean you could do them if you had your whole team on comms to focus fire things down but with randoms it's just out of the picture 90% of the time.

You can't always win

TCKaos

I'm dicking around in Forge atm but I can say after the two matches I played that WZFF is pretty sweet. It's a nice iteration of the game that evolves on the score-attackyness of Reach's FF.

Tidal is also great. Right now I'm making a BTB map inspired by Death Island, but making it a manageable size for an 8v8 match.

Anyone wanna team up?

I would If I had the update installed
y2jIo9dq_bigger.png

But should you lose in round 3 not even coming close 90% of the time?

That way you don't need to lose in level 5 :p

singhr1

YMMV but I am able to get new reqs. Safer to wait though. Also you can get the daily login req pack just by logging in the website apparently cause I got it and have been at work all day.

Temple Ghost description. I haven't seen it until I just now.

Still waiting for a Warthog with improved armor/shielding for the gunner. :p

Yeah I got the login pack from waypoint too. Convenient!

Well, at least on those "fuck you" missions. Some types of round 3 are cake.
You're making it seem like you played hundreds of WZFF matches where that is some reliable statistic lol. I say let it sink in for a bit, then report back once it's been in the wild for a couple of weeks.

Sai

Got 6 Wasps, and I can't use them during a match 'cause they aren't showing up on the UI. Had this same issue with the Halo 2 BR when it first came out.

Trup1aya

Well, at least on those "fuck you" missions. Some types of round 3 are cake.

I dunno man, I feel like if we are only gonna have 5 rounds, round 3 should be lost fairly often by the average team. No not 90% of the time, but upwards of 50.

I don't think you have enough data for your 90% star to carry any weight. Besides, people are still getting used to the maps, missions and enemy types. I think It'll normalize soon enough.

"Update: The @Halo 5 free play & all REQs will be up a little after 2pm PDT today, Firefight is available now!".

took that from Theorry in another thread.

So some REQS wont pop up until then.

Top Bottom