• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Trup1aya

Yo the assault change is really really good.

Daily Log In packs? Jesus finally <3

Can you explain the change? I'm really confused, so does touching the bomb no longer instantly reset? Does the team now have to control the bomb for 25 seconds? If so, that's fantastic.

What does this mean?
Originally you had to glitch to combine objects to vehicles. This allowed people to do some fun stuff. Now you don't have to go through the hoops to get this to work.

nopgErk.gif

halo-5-podracing-star-wars-mod.0.0.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Welfare

Are the Banshee's on Urban glitched? They just stayed high in the air doing nothing for about 4 minutes and THEN came down in the final minute.

First off, Warzone Firefight is a blast. It really isn't Firefight, but it's great. Also, I thought Attack on Sanctum looked really rough in pictures, but it looks great and plays better.

Two questions: how do you get the 'Spartan Recruit Pack', and how long does it take to get a gold pack from winning a Firefight match?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Are the Banshee's on Urban glitched? They just stayed high in the air doing nothing for about 4 minutes and THEN came down in the final minute.

That's by design. They stay up high and shouldn't really be a threat until you take down the non-boss tier banshees.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Haven't come anywhere close to killing 2 Wardens (plus like 10 knights) on Apex. A little less homing on their black ball projectiles would be nice.

J_Viper

So my Xbox is freaking the fuck out with Halo 5

I inserted the disc, today's 7 gig update popped up, it installed, no problems there.

But when I tried to start it, it kept saying the disc wasn't in the console, though it absolutely was.

After restarting my console, another update pops up, this time it's 42 gigs.

What the fuck is happening?

FUCK THIS SHIT!!!
The update didn't install. So with my connection I'll play in 1.5 hours if I'm lucky when I should be playing now. RIP ME

link1201

YMMV but I am able to get new reqs. Safer to wait though. Also you can get the daily login req pack just by logging in the website apparently cause I got it and have been at work all day.

Temple Ghost description. I haven't seen it until I just now.
Driven by veteran Zealots who have mastered their impetuous natures, the Temple Ghost is a rare treasure worth its weight in lesser warriors. Masterwork Ghost with hardened armor, improving handling, and plasma cannons that can shoot while boosting.

Still waiting for a Warthog with improved armor/shielding for the gunner. :p

Top Bottom