• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hannibal |OT| Mads Mikkelsen as Dr. Hannibal Lecter – Thursdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

He tried, guys.

- E!: Pushing Daisies: The Musical? Bryan Fuller Talks "Incredible" Revival Plans—And Hannibal Casting
And speaking of fan favorite TV shows that were turned into movies: "I'm so jealous of Rob Thomas and the Veronica Mars movie, which looks fantastic!" Fuller admits with a laugh. "I'm thrilled and happy for him and seething with jealousy at the same time."
Fuller's expertly crafted, highly addictive series Hannibal returns to NBC on Feb. 28, and he regrets to inform Daisies fans that stars Lee Pace and Anna Friel aren't likely to make an appearance this season—despite his best efforts.

"We really tried!" Fuller says. "He was in New Zealand filming The Hobbit, then London for Guardians of the Galaxy, then right into Halt for AMC. And Anna, we tried to get her for a five-episode arc, but she had just been cast in Odyssey."

Friel and Pace won't be cast on Hannibal any time soon...unless something happens to their film and TV careers, Fuller jokes. "I'm hoping for a brief hiccup. Just like, a 24-hour flu."

Silver lining? Chenoweth could very well appear. "I would love to get her on the show as a diva. Hannibal Lector is exposed to that world, and it would be so fun to see her in a different world."

aFIGurANT

For me, the single creepiest thing in the show is the sound the bow makes as Will draws it across that victim's throat.

That was good too; that whole episode felt like a really well-done freak of the week style of episode. I might have to do the 13hourdevour marathon to see if it tops the mushroom men though.

ganon

Puppeteer teaser with no spoiler from Sony Africa Networks (their channel are full with spoilery teasers, so don't watch the other if you don't want spoilers).

http://vimeo.com/87085881

Fan art contest winners was announced by the way.

http://nbchannibal.tumblr.com/post/77229110080/hannibal-did-this-to-me-fan-art-contest-winners

This one's my favorite.
tumblr_n10u7cIuYw1rjob3bo1_r1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom