• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Havok Unearths Wired Halo 3 Goldmine (New SP and MP pics inside)

the disgruntled gamer said:
I hope you all feel that The Lamonster has done a good job of taking over my "posting every few minutes but not contributing anything to the discussion" duties while I'm on vacation.

This is embarrassing.

Firestorm

cool_dude_2049 said:
my understanding is that in four player co-op you can have two parties of two that play split screen. At least one from each will have to have gold.

At least one would work I guess. I want to play with my friend and his cousin, but only one of them has Live Gold as the other doesn't own a 360.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I really underestimated how f'ing huge the Elephant is...

And I am 100% satisfied with Halo 3 (with what I read about that used to be maybes that are now confirmed like 4-player co-op) now that the Hornet is confirmed for multiplayer - so awesome...

I really think BTB's on Sandtrap are going to epic battles with all of these air, ground and mammoth vehicles on them... damn.

And lucky Ghaleon and whoever else that may be going to the Halo 3 showing tonight - I'll be waiting on both the COD4 Beta signups AND your impressions you guys!

Scarecrow

Halo 3 is making me more excited each day I learn something new about it. My only concern I have left is how in depth they are going to flesh out the story. I'm midway through the third book, and looking foreward to the fourth and fifth novel. It seems like there's a lot of loose ends they'd need to tie up to satisfy my fantasy needs. I fear that the franchise is limited by its need to pander to the mainstream audience, and therefore, not able to tell the story it has the potential to tell.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i've missed the past few days of news and now it seems the majority of those tiny screens from a few pages back (one has the elite with the hammer on high ground) have gone down. can anyone rehost please?

Top Bottom