• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Twelve |OT| You steppin' on me real hard, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjipwns

Banned
Haven't been able to watch it live since the midpoint of this season, but I told everyone in the OR that the heart transplant can wait, THIS IS THE FINALE.

Is Joy going to show up as a helper?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Your pick Scott won!
CRAP! I Didn't even know about this.

Ummm...

I pick this guy.

QCmpFMb.png

WOOOO!

Grinchy

Banned
Whenever they bring back all the losers from the season for the last episode, I realize how few of them I even remember. Scott came out looking really good, though. He was really good at the pass.

Gf and I were in agreement Scott was the better cook. I didn't like Melanie's argument that being weak at the beginning made him anything less. It's about how you finish.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This seemed like the most obvious winner from a final two from any season of Hell's Kitchen I've ever watched. Can't believe Scott managed to survive and actually win it, but he really got hot at the right time and seems to run that pass like a boss. Good for him, Jason is a clown anyways. Still wish Joy had stayed and taken it all :/

UberTag

Very predictable. At least if Rochelle had made the finals there might have been some suspense.
The Scott redemption arc edit was very blatant, transparent and overpowering.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
New season starts this week.

It's so sad they they play up the incompetence of the contestants in the commercials already. I want a return to early seasons where they were all pretty talented chefs.

KorrZ

It's so sad they they play up the incompetence of the contestants in the commercials already. I want a return to early seasons where they were all pretty talented chefs.

12 Seasons later what the fuck are you even doing on Hell's Kitchen if you can't nail a scallop and risotto every single time.

RetroMG

Holy cow, that's fast. Season 12 just ended. I can see on Wikipedia that they've done two seasons in a year before, but that's still surprising.

If/When there's a new thread, can we get a link in here?

Winter John

Gold Member
12 Seasons later what the fuck are you even doing on Hell's Kitchen if you can't nail a scallop and risotto every single time.

Most of them probably don't cook scallops or risottos too often. It's also pretty easy to fuck those things up if you're timing is a little off, or you're distracted by squealing idiots and cameras in your face. Add in nerves, adrenalin, and the shock of the new, I can imagine being on that show isn't a pleasant or rewarding experience for most of the contestants.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I've always wondered if the producers don't throw in some half frozen meat and stuff into the prep stations before service starts to get all the raw stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom