• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hell's Kitchen Season Eleven |OT| Jean-Philippe IS BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obviously Mary vs. Ja'Nel. They should have at least given Ja'Nel the first spot so Mary knocking out Jon might have come as somewhat of a surprise.

Jon has always cracked under pressure and has only excelled in individual challenges. He's a terrible leader and that was demonstrated when the Blue team continued to implode until Ja'Nel crossed the lines.

If anything, Jon should have been the first one sent packing tonight. Advance Ja'Nel and keep people in suspense on Mary vs. Cyndi.

Mary isnt very consistent. She's on several challenges and services served raw meat and messed up some. If Jon was a true leader maybe his team would've won more than 2 challenges while we have Ja'Nel who consistently gave the red team points and nabbed victory for her team, who might i add won nearly all of HK's challenges this season, it was a massacre to the blue team. Ja'Nel needs to win the whole thing.

I never would have guess Mary would make it to the finals. Hell, even Ramsay himself said that he thought she would be out in the first 3 or 4 services. But she did kill it on the pass. I would have guess on Jon vs Ja' Nel final but looks like one of them is going home. Probably Jon since he bombed so hard on the pass.

Finally got caught up on this. I realy like Jon, he's won several of the actual cooking challenges. I think he's the best one left. Hopefully its not ja nel

I'm probably beating a dead horse (haven't read past threads) but I fucking hate the editing on this show. You have an interesting product, you can play it straight without all the gimmicky bullshit and produced drama.

benjipwns

Banned
Back when they were airing two seasons a year they were taping them back to back so I know season six and eight finales were at least that far from the taping if not more.

Just started watching on DVR. Not watching anymore. BS! I'll fast forward to the ending later. My person NEVER wins in the end of any of Ramsey's shows. Argh!!!

benjipwns

Banned
Best drama was that one season when the team tried to refuse to work for the finalist unless they got a share of the winnings.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Tuned in 15 minutes late.

Where the fuck is Jon? I assume Ramsay declared him winner in the first 5 minutes and these two are playing for runner up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom