• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hillary Clinton fights a cough on stage for nearly 4 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnannola

There's something there folks. Crooked Hillary needs to see a doctor. We need strength in the oval office, not coughing. Scary!

Volimar

She's lowering expectations for the debate, where she'll cartwheel onto the stage and answer every policy question while doing push ups.

Hilary wins = you're fucked
Trump wins = you're fucked
There is no lesser of two evils in this race.
Makes no difference who you guys vote for in the grand scheme of things.
This isn't remotely as smart or subtle as you think.
The Supreme Court nominations alone prove you wrong.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I remember when I didn't know a thing about politics either.

ItIsOkBro

PO7ZAo6.jpg

sounds like my fiancee. after about two minutes i have to tell her to just get on it with already and COUGH, and to quit the throat massage.

Deep, edgy thoughts here. The wool has been lifted from my sheeple eyes.

giphy.gif

Both are horrible human beings, who have done some very bad and evil shit.
If you think hey are good for America and are going to drastically change your life for the better then I'm afraid you are both going to be in for one hell of a rude awakening.
Sorry but I was right, whoever wins, everyone loses.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
giphy.gif

If you think hey are good for America and are going to drastically change your life for the better then I'm afraid you are both going to be in for one hell of a rude awakening.
Sorry but I was right, either way you lose.

Bah. Too early for parody posts. *drinks more coffee*

almost cringe-worthy..? how about fully.

didnt feel bad for her though, just cant muster up any empathy for politicians such as her.

That is at the heart of this. Many of us start as nihilists or libertarians. It takes time and life to have a more nuanced approach. The candidates and their platform are merely there to approximate the country in their platform's direction. Vote for which version of America they are slowly pushing for.

giphy.gif

Poe's law, but in case you're actually serious, you might want to read up on the Supreme Court.

Kyzer

Banned

If you think supreme Court nominations, immigration policy, foreign policy, domestic policy, and literally every other metric for a presidential candidate doesn't matter, then I can see how you could think it makes no difference.

Like even if you believe all the conspiracy stuff about Hillary I don't see how you put her on the same level as the guy promising to commit war crimes and label and monitor Muslims.

Like worst case scenario Hillary is such a conniving boss ass bitch that she literally got away with no charges from an FBI investigation. At least there's some competency there.

OR

Realistically, you could actually research all of these basic beliefs about Hillary that every uninformed Joe shmoe has but thinks they are smart for having (but did you know Hillary is crooked? Liberals didn't even know cuz they don't pay attention to details or research like I do herppppp), and find out the claims are unfounded and that politics is 80% defamation.

Arkeband

Banned
If this happens during a debate, she is completely fucked, huh?

That's actually a legitimate concern, the GOP will run with it.

also lol @excelsiorlef I remember you going on and on about Bernie's optics. You can't be extremely hyperbolic for the entire primary season and expect people to not remember.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.

How many times have you shared that South Park "Douche v Turd" image on social media?

giphy.gif

Trump wants to have religious tests for immigrants, Hillary doesnt.

Trump wants to deport undocumented immigrants, Hillary doesnt.

Hillary wants to make college affordable, Trump doesnt

Hillary wants to have a public option in obamacare, Trump wants to repeal obamacare.

Hillary wants to appoint liberal justices to federal and supreme courts, Trump wants conservative scalias.

Hillary wants to raise taxes on the rich, Trump wants trickle down voodoo bullshit.

Hillary stands with rest of the world on Russia's aggression in Ukraine, Trump wants to recognize Crimea as part of Russia.

Hillary has released her 30 years of tax returns, and even the donor list of Clinton Foundation in the name of transparency which no charity ever does, Trump wont release a single year of his taxes.

Clinton foundation is A rated by charity watch, which is higher than American Red Cross. Trump foundation is a sham and has no employees. Just like Trump University.

Whoever wins, everyone loses.

RPGCrazied

So, she is not allowed to get sick? Everyone is human. We get sick. This means nothing, probably just a cold.

And like I've always have said, just look at her opponent, at the end of the day that is what matters.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
That doesn't sound good. If it doesn't clear up this could make for some cringe inducing presidential speeches.

Ekai

Here's hoping this is her Dukakis Tank moment.

The discussion about her health clearly isn't going away anytime soon.

The fact that you want the man who is in the party/has a VP that wants to torture LGBT-americans in control of the nation sickens me. Just saying. I think you're self-hateful (and a lot of people are I'm not shaming you) and you need a lot of help. Trying to ruin the lives of others is not the way to go about this. It was addressed to you quite a bit in the community thread already.

Though you've been told this same thing more or less numerous times and you don't seem to care. Just admit you want all of us to be tortured. Seriously. >_>

On a thread regarding a democratic political candidate being unhappy with harassment among his more radical supporters:

dbd57bcbb3fff7245025a39061012200.png

I don't quite fully agree with your point here but it did make me chuckle. Excelsior was obsessed with optics when it came to shit-posting about Bernie. This is true.

noshten

Hammers to blackberries, coughing fit, losing support among younger voters... post convention bump is lost in a single week.
Being proven right about her GE weakness is starting to look terrifyingly possible.

Cairnsay

Banned
giphy.gif

You really weren't.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
giphy.gif

Sure Jan.

That video makes me uncomfortable. I don't like seeing a human having to keep performing in front of all of those people when they clearly need to take 10 and sort their body out. I kept expecting people to descend on her with lozenges and throat sprays, or for someone who can actually talk to gracefully usher her off the stage for a minute, or anything, but everybody just kind of watches her hack right into the microphone for 4 minutes like that's what they came there to do in the first place.

how do you treat a bad cough such as this?

Lots of public speaking.

I love it when a Both Sides Guy shows up in these threads, especially this election of all elections. It's a bit of a stretch at this point, but I still enjoy watching you try your hardest.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
giphy.gif

You did read the part about the Supreme Court, right?

Link

The Autumn Wind
giphy.gif

Who's upset? If it wasn't clear, we're laughing and shaking our heads at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom