• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shit when did Biebs get ripped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Cmon guys the month comment was a joke. I thought it was evident by me saying two months in my next post with spoilers. Nevertheless my stance remains: at that low body fat looking like beiber will take you much less than 6 months on a good diet and regiment. If he's actually lifting to gain mass at 6 months he should be at least a bit bigger than that. Again, that's not to say he doesn't have a good body.

leadbelly

Banned
Has he gone from 'bad boy' image to 'Miley Cyrus' image?

Maybe next he will go on stage in a thong and have his ass slapped by Miley Cyrus while on all fours.

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
Muscle like what? He has good genes resulting in low body fat so he barely has to burn anything to show any definition. On top of that his arms are barely defined and his pecs are par for the course of someone who hasn't been working out long. There's no mass on his chest at all and barely any to speak of on his bi and tri. Y'all are reaching with this. He's got a good body but that body isn't hard to attain if you're already in a relatively low body fat percentage.

The thing is, some people (Including me), like the lean *With muscle* look... Not everyone's goal has to be of a bulked up monster. Some like the lean muscle look, and others like the bulky/husky look. To say Beiber doesn't have "Any" muscle is absurd.

You say it isn't hard to attain, but that would mean he would have to put on some type of muscle at some point of time, correct? One cannot go from skinny to one with definition by just sleeping...lol

Rayis

His body looks damn good, lol at ppl saying he isn't ripped, he has a lean, toned body, way more attractive than a bulging bodybuilder.

Um... Are people really trying to downplay the work he probably put into getting that body by "oh, he has low body fat!" I know people hate Bieber and all but jesus

entremet

The thing is, some people (Including me), like the lean *With muscle* look... Not everyone's goal has to be of a bulked up monster. Some like the lean muscle look, and others like the bulky/husky look. To say Beiber doesn't have "Any" muscle is absurd.

You say it isn't hard to attain, but that would mean he would have to put on some type of muscle at some point of time, correct? One cannot go from skinny to one with definition by just sleeping...lol

There's guys in FitGAF that look leagues better and don't look pencil thin either. Immortal and Cooter for example.

Um... Are people really trying to downplay the work he probably put into getting that body by "oh, he has low body fat!" I know people hate Bieber and all but jesus

It's just not as impressive for folks who have been training and following bodybuilding for years. That's all.

Gaining muscle is much harder than losing fat.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Im not even saying that bieber looks that good. But to say that it's that easy to build a physique like that in as little as 6 months with no prior experience working out just oozes with salt. A year? Yes. 6 months? naw.

Why is that? What about his physique requires more than 6 months to attain? The biggest factor I'd say is the starting point. He's got a little muscle, and really low body fat. For someone his age if he's starting off skinny it shouldn't be difficult getting his bodyfat that low, and I've built more muscle than that in six months.

Nothing wrong with wanting to look like that and he looks good, but people are acting like it's more impressive or requires more effort/time than it really does. He's basically one step up from no muscle mass. Again it's easier if you're already skinny and 19 years old. Of course it'll be different for a 215lb 35 year old.

The bieber hate is still strong I see lol. I guarantee if 2-3 people posted the same pic in the Fitness thread(Different face obviously lol), everyone would say "OHH MAN...NICE BODY...KEEP IT UP!!!"...

But because it's J.Beiber it's all "Ahh...he still looks scrawny...Get back in the gym punk!!"

Of course having Low Body fat will result in abs along with more definition in one's muscles.

THAT'S THE GOAL AND REASON FOR HAVING LOW BODYFAT lol

Really Skinny?...What do you constitute as lean then?

Well to be fair, he isn't ripped. If someone were to post a similar pic of themselves they would get all the props in the world and if that was their end game, then even better. But even then they would get called out if they were calling themselves "ripped". Legs need work too.

In any case, keep lifting and stay strong.

USA

There's no way you can build muscle like that in a month. At least 6 months it would take.

I want to see some Gaffers start posting shirtless pics of themselves for those that think he's skinny.

#TeamFatGuys checking in

people that have never worked out before. Pics 1 and 3 clearly have. pic 2 doesnt look as good as bieber. Try again.

I don't really care to be scouring the internet to fit your exact requirements. I have already acknowledged that my use of "average" was unwise since you have taken that to mean someone who has never touched a weight in their lives or done some pushups at home.

I also think the problem is that you are looking at his lack of fat as an indicator. Look at his arm size, look at his shoulders, and lack of significant mass on his chest. Don't be fooled by the strong lighting.

This is what just under a year's progress on a proper program looks like

11 months said:
vjOLvLw.jpg

You can see clear indicators of mass in arms and shoulders and he also has some strong lighting to help highlight his chest.

I don't think 6 months is ridiculous at all if that's the look you are going for. But if you want to push serious weight you have to put on more fat and most beginners are advised to overeat in order to get as much mass as possible.

Bieber sure is ripped. Like paper. Like if you grabbed a paper and ripped it. That is bieber. I am implying that bieber is a paper that got ripped. Therefore he's half a paper.

Damaniel

Banned
To add to the chorus, that isn't 'ripped'. That said, if I looked half as good as that (freakish babyface aside), I wouldn't be complaining *at all*.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Always weird to see how negative people will be when it comes to certain individuals.

I guess this applies:

As Naked Snake said, if this were some random guy in the Fitness thread or some similar thread, he would be getting some high praise.

T.O.P

Banned
The salt in this thread... Bieber is pretty cut, he only has shitty tattoos.

it's really not salt, at least from my part

i would fuck the old lady that works at my front desk instead of this guy

any of the other guys posted in this thread as well, both before and after

Levi

Banned
Rich guy with tons of free time and a personal trainer and a nutritionist looks good without a shirt on, news at 11.

Randam

The bieber hate is still strong I see lol. I guarantee if 2-3 people posted the same pic in the Fitness thread(Different face obviously lol), everyone would say "OHH MAN...NICE BODY...KEEP IT UP!!!"...

But because it's J.Beiber it's all "Ahh...he still looks scrawny...Get back in the gym punk!!"

Of course having Low Body fat will result in abs along with more definition in one's muscles.

THAT'S THE GOAL AND REASON FOR HAVING LOW BODYFAT lol

Really Skinny?...What do you constitute as lean then?
Dat hyperbole..

If someone here would post something simular with "look how ripped I am" he would get the same comments.

And all the comments here were pretty normal.

Lord Fagan

I won't cut the guy over his body. He's obviously taking good care of himself, physically.

It's his character that I find repugnant. He could have a flawless Olympian form, but that's not enough for me to respect a man-child who treats his neighbors and fans like shit and smugly revels in international shame.

Somebody wake me when he starts developing a more appealing conscience. His trapezius, deltoids, triceps, and biceps are negligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom