• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Above Zero Photo Contest of Dawn

Wulfegang

Second option:

EoXoNL0.jpg

This is awesome! Amazing shot.

Quick

Banned
Hope it's okay, but I'd like to switch my official entry to this:

I'll rehost if necessary, the original file is at 45MB, this is compressed and even Imgur compressed it further.

http://i.imgur.com/IBQTyCV.jpg

Entry removed due to not being made 100% with Photo Mode. I'll stick with my original entry if that's cool.

neos

754827_horizon_zero_dawn20170320202652.png

595738_horizon_zero_dawn2017032223312557.png

581972_horizon_zero_dawn2017032223510446.png

Maybe i should put the third as first, however i'm nearing the end of the game,i will take some more photo time after i've beaten it.

EDIT: all three photos changed, but it'll probably take me to the last minute to decide which one to candidate

google doc updated, late me know if i have a mistake listed there

also for people posting multiple pictures (also through multiple post) I use the 1st picture posted unless otherwise stated

9 more days to go

updated, i should have gotten all the edits as well, as always let me know if i messed up a entry. the doc is the list i will check it before and after time expires for errors

Time Remaining
t1490864400z2.png

Tyaren

I held off from participating here for so long, because I have no clue what image to throw into the competition. These are basically just three random ones from at least two dozen that I would consider kinda good.

1. (My final entry)
horizon_zero_dawn_5_by_gamephotography-db0sr1s.png

horizon_zero_dawn_2_by_gamephotography-db0h1bx.png

horizon_zero_dawn_8_by_gamephotography-db0w9dx.png

Hmm. I've got two days to try and get a good shot. Most of my shots are nowhere near as good as these entries, but I do enjoy looking at other people's work.

goonergaz

Do we enter 1 picture or 3?

The rules say 'limit 3 pics per post, 1st picture will be used unless otherwise stated'

"Limit 3 images per post
Make/Designate a official entry picture in post before the end of the contest. The 1st image in your post will be placeholder/used unless otherwise stated"

Tyaren

Do we enter 1 picture or 3?

The rules say 'limit 3 pics per post, 1st picture will be default unless otherwise stated'

"Limit 3 images per post
Make/Designate a official entry picture in post before the end of the contest. The 1st image in your post will be placeholder/used unless otherwise stated"

You answered yourself. One picture.
Some more, that I wasn't sure about:

32333643733_0ba75a09f8_o.png

33045408861_4b08ebb1bd_o.png

32964806122_134af79b6e_o.png

Top Bottom