• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors |OT| Why are the enemies not doing anything?

Lynx_7

For a game I didn't have any particularly good expectations to begin with, this is so far my biggest surprise of the generation. When I bought this I was unsure wheter or not I had made the right decision because of, you know, the usual stuff: DW is a mindless button masher, shallow gameplay, enemies don't attack, repetitive encounters, yada yada. I was almost sure I'd enjoy it for a couple of hours while the novelty hadn't worn out, and would probably be done with it as soon as I finished Legend Mode. Yet here I am 50 hours later unlocking everything I can in Adventure Mode while training my characters in order to tackle Legend Mode on Hero difficulty (and getting every single heartpiece and gold skulltullas left, of course).
Still not sure if I'll buy the DLC, that'll depend on wheter or not I feel like I'm done with the game after completing the original Adventure map. Besides, I know I could never finish every single DLC even if I bought them. My backlog is just too huge, eventually I'd want to move on. After the 100 hour mark, unless it's a competitive game or just really really addictive then I'm probably close to being done.

And you know what, a lot of the criticism is true, but I just discovered I really don't care that much. Is it repetitive? Well, yes, but isn't that true of every other game in existence to some degree? As long as what you're doing is fun, wheter it's repetitive or not shouldn't matter that much. Is the enemy AI bad? Absolutely, and this is something I still wish they could fix in future installments, but only regarding enemy captains, commanders and bosses. I think mooks are fine as they are now, because that's all they need to be: fodder to replenish your special gauge, make the battlefield look alive and make you feel like an unstoppable force of nature. And real talk, Zelda games in general have just as bad AI if not worse, so it's not like this is a step down in this regard. Is the gameplay shallow? Kind of, yeah, but it works pretty well and feels great to control. Besides, the game is filled to the brim with content and fanservice, so what's not to like?

The Zelda skin definetely helped me get invested in the game, which is why I'd like to try Gundam Warriors and Pirate Warriors in the future, but I have to admit HW has made me interested in trying a mainline Musou title for once. I'm thinking either SW 4, DW 8 XL or DW 8 Empires, leaning a bit towards the latter since I'm interested in the "strategy" element that the Empires games brings to the table.

TL;DR: Good stuff, which one should I try next?

^ Pirate Warriors is the closest to Hyrule Warriors. The third entry in said series comes out soon too. I think SW4-2 or whatever they called it is coming soon as well, so I'd wait before buying that. Haven't played DW8 yet but I will soon; some people seem to love the new weapon-chaning mechanic while others hate it, but most people I've heard say it's the de facto best DW game so far.

had to leave my wiiu alone while traveling abroad

this is the game i miss most

I took mine when going from the U.S. to New Zealand. You do know the ac adapter is actually multi voltage? It's been great in my time off I've been able to pour so much time into the Master Quest map. I may just finish it by the time I go back later next week.

Okay, so I've found a pretty constant way to get 5 Star L3 weapons using Network Links.

-Have a character with a L3 with Slots+ and Stars+ (if you can't manage, Stars is more important, but Slot is helpful) L3 is a MUST though. I did it with Wizzro and his L1 Blue Ring and my haul was terrible. I think the more powerful the weapon the stronger the effects are. If you have some weaker L3s (less than 5 stars) with some unlockable skills AND room for Slots and Stars, you can use this method to your advantage and kill two birds with one stone.

-Make an Empty Slot II potion in the Apothecary. "Wouldn't Weapon Star III be better?" you ask? I've found the consistency to be very similar. With Empty Slot, you're more likely to NOT get a 5 star weapon with little to no slots. And if it doesn't work, you're more likely to get weapons with unlocked skills that you can use as mentioned above.

And with that, you're good to go. I'd say my success rate is about 75%. If you're lucky you might even get some 5 Star L3 weapon drops for OTHER characters too! I'm unsure, but I'd like to say the following seems to improve your chances

-Drops are based on the level of the Network Link, NOT the level of the character you play with. Anything below Lv60 isn't worth the trouble of making an Apothecary potion for in case you're short on Gold materials (but still good for EXP or skill unlocking).
-L* / 8 Bit weapons are an oddity. It seems using my method will give you a 4-5 Star weapon with NO slots. EVERY time. And yet, every so often I'll get an 8 Bit Weapon drop after a mission with random slots attached.
-Getting an A Rank
-Using a weapon with the recommended element In further "testing" I find it doesn't make much of a difference, especially if you have a character levelled far higher than the Network Link.

e55.jpg

Have you guys actually tried using the BGM Switch? I think I tried it once way back when it was first added in Legend Mode. I tried it recently in Adventure and found that it'll play on the Load Screen now, and when it does it'll play the heavier "Focus Spirit" version only to go back to the normal version when you reach the menu. Weird.

Golnei

Have you guys actually tried using the BGM Switch? I think I tried it once way back when it was first added in Legend Mode. I tried it recently in Adventure and found that it'll play on the Load Screen now, and when it does it'll play the heavier "Focus Spirit" version only to go back to the normal version when you reach the menu. Weird.

I usually only manually change the music for giant boss maps or anything that plays the siege theme; they're much too repetitive to sit through after hundreds of hours. I think the loading screen variants were added alongside the initial implementation of the function, though they probably could have done more with the variable background music as a whole. Using the calmer pause screen versions during post-victory dialogue, some mid-battle cutscenes and when moving between keeps on trial/quiz/defeat all enemies maps would have felt a lot more dynamic, and having the Focus Spirit variants cut out immediately upon depletion of the meter instead of after the release move was an unfortunate decision which only serves to deflate the mechanic's catharsis. It's a tiny problem, but I can't understand how they went with that when the alternative just feels so much better.

Haha, nice transition.

Yeah, there was talks some pages back about what was the best BGM for the best level. I've switched the music around a bit back when I was playing, but for the most part imo the song that regularly plays on a level to begin with is usually the most suited one for the level. Silent Guardians does make a few levels a bit more epic though for sure.

I'm a dirty cheater and I'm trying to get the rupee glitch. So far unsuccessful. Do you have to get the boss down on the ground through one WPG cycle? That's one detail I can't recall anyone ever mentioning whether it seems to matter or not. Right now I'm not strong enough even with a 4-star level 3 sword on Link

Rafavert

I'm a dirty cheater and I'm trying to get the rupee glitch. So far unsuccessful. Do you have to get the boss down on the ground through one WPG cycle? That's one detail I can't recall anyone ever mentioning whether it seems to matter or not. Right now I'm not strong enough even with a 4-star level 3 sword on Link

I've managed to do it after around an hour trying. I'd advice you to use Lana's Summoning Gate. It gets the job done more easily and much faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7lc9EMgyTc

I followed this video. Good luck! I only did it once (only wanted to do it once anyway), so I can't really point you a pattern.

Choppa, thanks for the tip! Ima try to get a 5* 8 slots Spinner. Damn thing has been eluding me for days....! It's definitely worth a shot.

I can't beat the level to get to Lana's summoning gate so I'm kinda at the mercy of characters I actually can use right now...

I've had the easiest time doing it with Cia. Use her C6 to break the WPG and clear out of there. Use C3 from a distance (avoid hitting the mooks) until it's HP is low enough for you to kill it with one special. Run up really close and use a special and try to catch as many mooks in it as possible. The higher the level Cia is, the easier this is because you avoid using C3 as much as possible (this tends to kill mooks). 150+ is ideal. Make sure you have Rupees+ on your tier 3 weapon, and I use the level in the original Adventure Map in the second row from the top with the two Gohma (I think Ruto is the ally - it's on the right side of the map).

I find this strategy to be the most consistent.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Just tried the great fairy for the first time.

Holy shit. Never again.

I don't know what I expected. I hate that fairy. Her grotesque appearance, her obnoxious giggle, her annoying animation cut scenes... but hey, I had to try I guess, maybe she'd be fun to play.

Nope. Nope nope nope. So slow. So many annoying animations. That hideous giggling all the time. Arrrrgh, least fun thing ever.

Just tried the great fairy for the first time.

Holy shit. Never again.

I don't know what I expected. I hate that fairy. Her grotesque appearance, her obnoxious giggle, her annoying animation cut scenes... but hey, I had to try I guess, maybe she'd be fun to play.

Nope. Nope nope nope. So slow. So many annoying animations. That hideous giggling all the time. Arrrrgh, least fun thing ever.

Yeah, this is one of the few games that I wish was dubbed entirely into English, and the Great Fairy is the worst offender.

I've got 5 star 8 slot weapons for every weapon required in adventure mode, and almost all of them are outfitted with the preferred skills. Everyone's also at about level 200.

Time to clean up.

I want to get all the rank 3 weapons from the original adventure map.
you have to get an A rank to achive this goal though which is a pain in the ass when most your characters are still low level.

Now I just read on gamefaqs that it doesn't matter which character gets the A rank (and therefor the weapon).
i.e. you can use your high-level link to get all the rank 3 weapons for the other characters.
is that true??

Kinsei

Banned
you have to get an A rank to achive this goal though which is a pain in the ass when most your characters are still low level.

Now I just read on gamefaqs that it doesn't matter which character gets the A rank (and therefor the weapon).
i.e. you can use your high-level link to get all the rank 3 weapons for the other characters.
is that true??

Yes, but most of the level 3 weapon stages limit you to only being able to use the character that weapon is for.

mo60

is that true??

I have been able to clear some of the rank 3 missions like midna,zant's and ghirahim's in the mid to high thirties.You don't need to be super high leveled to get a lot of the level 3 weapons(I got most of them besides lana's summoning gate, link's level 3 weapons, ruto's level three weapon, and agitha's level three weapons anywere from level 30-60).

I've got 5 star 8 slot weapons for every weapon required in adventure mode, and almost all of them are outfitted with the preferred skills. Everyone's also at about level 200.

Time to clean up.

While I've had less luck getting full 8 Slot 5 Star L3s with my method, there's some characters I've gotten with multiple 5 Star weapons, I kinda like this because you can set it up with different skills and have a really badass weapon tailored for certain missions. Like with Fi, I have a True Goddess Blade with all the drop bonuses for grinding and I have another Lv3 with Special Attack+ , Vs Beast and Finishing Blow+ which can be great bosses like the Imprisoned.

Also need to update my previous post as I've discovered a couple things

-Drops are based on the level of the Network Link, NOT the level of the character you play with. Anything below Lv60 isn't worth the trouble of making an Apothecary potion.
-L* / 8 Bit weapons are an oddity. It seems using my method will give you a 4-5 Star weapon with NO slots. EVERY time. And yet, every so often I'll get an 8 Bit Weapon drop after a mission with random slots attached.

Also, my sister just got me a Zelda and Sheik amiibo for my birthday, now I pretty much have the whole set of Zelda characters to use, YAY. Has anyone tried Toon Link with it yet? I have to wonder if they use a Young Link soundbyte whenever you scan him in.

Jackano

I have to wonder if they use a Young Link soundbyte whenever you scan him in.

No Toon Link makes the same thing than regular Link, sound and all.
Which sucks, I understand it was the easy option for the developers to make the RNG working regardless if you have the Majora DLC pack or not, but I know it was possible.
Come on, that was a "if" in the code :/

While I've had less luck getting full 8 Slot 5 Star L3s with my method, there's some characters I've gotten with multiple 5 Star weapons, I kinda like this because you can set it up with different skills and have a really badass weapon tailored for certain missions. Like with Fi, I have a True Goddess Blade with all the drop bonuses for grinding and I have another Lv3 with Special Attack+ , Vs Beast and Finishing Blow+ which can be great bosses like the Imprisoned.

I have 5-7 Slot 5 Star L3s for all characters for grinding purposes. I've just picked them up randomly, and slapped Stars, Slots, EXP, Rupees and Materials on all of them. ;)

Jackano

I'm starting to play brainless again.
This time I just farm material for the couple last Link badges. Fuck Lezalfos, those are only on a couple old maps (and the awful Agitha one), but I grind 25k skills too. Thanks for the Boss Challenges, thought. Now I mainly have to do quiz where Ganondorf shows up and get 6 of his bracelets.

The 25k skills was the last thing I didn't spoilered myself, but now I don't what's the skill "
legendary
" is supposed to do:
"Attack up to 300" or something, it looks like my Lv.2 290 ATA weapon jumped to 390, so I assume it transforms 0xx, 1xx, and 2xx weapons to 3xx ones. That sucks, the Master Sword have a +200 ATA skill
. My plan was to grind 25k skills and merge them on 420 ATA weapons, especially for shitty characters like Fay.

Anyway, this game consume my soul like Tantalus, I'll never 100% it. At least I've something until Zelda U.

I'm starting to play brainless again.
This time I just farm material for the couple last Link badges. Fuck Lezalfos, those are only on a couple old maps (and the awful Agitha one), but I grind 25k skills too. Thanks for the Boss Challenges, thought. Now I mainly have to do quiz where Ganondorf shows up and get 6 of his bracelets.

The 25k skills was the last thing I didn't spoilered myself, but now I don't what's the skill "
legendary
" is supposed to do:
"Attack up to 300" or something, it looks like my Lv.2 290 ATA weapon jumped to 390, so I assume it transforms 0xx, 1xx, and 2xx weapons to 3xx ones. That sucks, the Master Sword have a +200 ATA skill
. My plan was to grind 25k skills and merge them on 420 ATA weapons, especially for shitty characters like Fay.

Anyway, this game consume my soul like Tantalus, I'll never 100% it. At least I've something until Zelda U.

The Legendary skill was discussed a few pages ago but what it does is that it changes the default strength of the weapon to 300, regardless of tier. For example, a tier 3 weapon has a base strength of 280 and this will increase based on the number of stars it has to a max of 420 while a weapon with Legendary and five stars will have a strength of 450.

Seems pretty nice but it's not that much of a strength increase from a standard tier 3 and the benefits are becoming less noticeable as the max level the warriors can go to increases.

Sagitario

Being overpowered in this game feels so good (playing some levels from the first adventure/MQ maps with 150 level characters). I hate sponges.

Is heartstrong a good 4K skill (besides hasty attacks)?

Finishing Blow is usually more preferred. The weakpoint attacks are usually some of the strongest attacks, and since every character besides the Great Fairy will be doing them a bunch, it will always be useful. Some weakpoint attacks are so good (Agitha's or Link's Rod for example) that Finishing Blow will give you even more bang for your buck.

Rafavert

Being overpowered in this game feels so good (playing some levels from the first adventure/MQ maps with 150 level characters). I hate sponges.

I aim for Hasty + Finishing Blow on most characters.

The exceptions (so far) are Shiek with Heartstrong (the water shield makes it easier to retain full HP), Fi with Regular+ (is it just me or her finisher is like, the worst?) and Lana's Summoning gate (no 2nd 4k skill yet, but I dont feel she uses finishers often enough to bother getting it).

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Finally completed the Adventure Map! Though we didn't get A rank or all the rewards, but we got the most important weapons (the lvl 3 great fairy, midna and agitha weapons can fuck off, lol).

We did the challenge mode but it seems to just be these 3 small, kinda boring little challenges? Can you ever unlock more of those, or is it just a matter of trying to beat your record time/KOs/etc.?

We then tried the Story in Hero mode, but our damage output was pitiful and it took us a while to clear the very first level (though I made the mistake of picking Darunia as player 2, forgetting you fight Volga and Dodongo in it xD). Our characters are between levels 40 and 58 or so (Impa being the highest at 57 or 58). Are we too low for Hero mode? And if so, uh, how are we supposed to become stronger? Even if we decided to get all the hearts, skulltulas etc. from the Adventure mode, I doubt we'd gain that many more levels...

Kinsei

Banned
Finally completed the Adventure Map! Though we didn't get A rank or all the rewards, but we got the most important weapons (the lvl 3 great fairy, midna and agitha weapons can fuck off, lol).

We did the challenge mode but it seems to just be these 3 small, kinda boring little challenges? Can you ever unlock more of those, or is it just a matter of trying to beat your record time/KOs/etc.?

We then tried the Story in Hero mode, but our damage output was pitiful and it took us a while to clear the very first level (though I made the mistake of picking Darunia as player 2, forgetting you fight Volga and Dodongo in it xD). Our characters are between levels 40 and 58 or so (Impa being the highest at 57 or 58). Are we too low for Hero mode? And if so, uh, how are we supposed to become stronger? Even if we decided to get all the hearts, skulltulas etc. from the Adventure mode, I doubt we'd gain that many more levels...

Hero mode is meant for level 80+ characters with every badge (and the fully powered master sword for Link). If you want to level up fast get the 18 regular skulltulas in legend mode, and the first two hard mode skulltulas in legend mode to unlock the True Partners stage. You get a ton of XP in that stage (I went from 75 which was the level my Link was at after finishing adventure mode all the way to 95 in a couple of hours) and you can then use the infinite ruppees glitch to level up your other characters.

There is more stuff in challenge mode (like stages where you play as Ganon) but it's DLC.

It really helps if you have the DLC, as you can jump right away into the Master Quest map, then the Twilight Princess map, and so on. Frankly, having this game and skipping the DLC seems like a bad deal unless you dislike the base game or got your fill already: for just 15$ more you get three times as much Adventure Mode content as the base game, never mind the extra characters, etc. Otherwise, you're stuck 100%ing the first Adventure map, and getting the remaining skulltulas in Legend mode.

Hero mode seems somewhat pointless as you get nothing from it, right? Again, the latter Adventure maps seem better if you want a challenge, as enemies hit hard but don't take forever to kill.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Hero mode is meant for level 80+ characters with every badge (and the fully powered master sword for Link). If you want to level up fast get the 18 regular skulltulas in legend mode, and the first two hard mode skulltulas in legend mode to unlock the True Partners stage. You get a ton of XP in that stage (I went from 75 which was the level my Link was at after finishing adventure mode all the way to 95 in a couple of hours) and you can then use the infinite ruppees glitch to level up your other characters.

There is more stuff in challenge mode (like stages where you play as Ganon) but it's DLC.
Bah. Sounds grindy. I'll pass I think....maybe we'll check the DLC at some point, but not immediately. Besides, my time will all be on Bloodborne now.

CorvoSol

I took mine when going from the U.S. to New Zealand. You do know the ac adapter is actually multi voltage? It's been great in my time off I've been able to pour so much time into the Master Quest map. I may just finish it by the time I go back later next week.

I'm in China. I don't think the TV in my room has all the hook ups, haha.

Finishing cleaning up the Twilight Princess map. Only Challenge Mode and Termina left! I laughed when the "final battle" mission of the TP map only had people doing a couple hundred damage to me with every hit. It was like a stroll through the park.

Finishing cleaning up the Twilight Princess map. Only Challenge Mode and Termina left! I laughed when the "final battle" mission of the TP map only had people doing a couple hundred damage to me with every hit. It was like a stroll through the park.

Well, congratulations! That's a lot of work!

I'm still working on the first adventure map. I've collected all weapons, but there are six skulltulas left and many heartpieces. I'm taking a break for a few weeks, I need some rest :) But I'll be back!

steveovig

I've been thinking of getting this for a while but Best Buy seems to have a really good price right now ($52) and I have a $10 RZ coupon, so I'm thinking of getting this. I know I'm probably never going to be an expert at this and I may just end up button mashing a lot and not using tons of strategy. Will this game be for me? I'm worried that it will get too difficult later in the game, for me. I played the demo at release, at Target, and I did enjoy it.

I've been thinking of getting this for a while but Best Buy seems to have a really good price right now ($52) and I have a $10 RZ coupon, so I'm thinking of getting this. I know I'm probably never going to be an expert at this and I may just end up button mashing a lot and not using tons of strategy. Will this game be for me? I'm worried that it will get too difficult later in the game, for me. I played the demo at release, at Target, and I did enjoy it.

The Warriors style games are button mashers to the core. You'll be incredible at this game.

steveovig

The Warriors style games are button mashers to the core. You'll be incredible at this game.

That's good to hear. Plus, I don't really mind grinding or anything like that, so I'm guessing even if I have some problems in the main story, I can just grind some and try again later.

Jackano

That's good to hear. Plus, I don't really mind grinding or anything like that, so I'm guessing even if I have some problems in the main story, I can just grind some and try again later.

The main story is really not a problem. Grinding is required for characters other than Link in the adventures maps.

We got a 1.6.1 update in Europe yesterday. Stability thing. I wonder if it kills the rupee glitch?

The main story is really not a problem. Grinding is required for characters other than Link in the adventures maps.

We got a 1.6.1 update in Europe yesterday. Stability thing. I wonder if it kills the rupee glitch?

I did the glitch twice post-patch. You're good to go.

Doczu

Ok, so i just treted myself with this game and HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T I BUY IT DAY 1?! I never ever played a Warriors game so it's totally new for me, but i'm loving every second of it.

Question - do i have to complete the Legend mode in singleplayer before i can go co-op? I'd love to play the whole game with my girl, but doing everything a second time can be tiring.
And is it just me, or are the regular enemies changed to sprites in co-op?

Jackano

I did the glitch twice post-patch. You're good to go.

I hope so, but I'm so bad at combos that I can't consistently launch Lana's combo with the dragon, and never been able to ride it.
BTW, how strong should the Lana be? It still takes 2 or 3 times to kill the lv.5-2 Ghomas and I have her at level 112. And how many mooks should I not kill?

Ok, so i just treted myself with this game and HOLY SHIT WHY DIDN'T I BUY IT DAY 1?! I never ever played a Warriors game so it's totally new for me, but i'm loving every second of it.

Question - do i have to complete the Legend mode in singleplayer before i can go co-op? I'd love to play the whole game with my girl, but doing everything a second time can be tiring.

I think the game makes clear you can play co-op whenever you want, but never tried it.

NeonZ

Nope, you just can't play co-op in the very first stage. Afterwards everything can be played in co-op (aside from the Ganon mode DLC).

Nah. There are just less of them at once on each screen compared to a single screen in single player.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So I'll talk more about it when I wake up 8 or so hours from now, but I bought the full season pass today and got everything, first thing I did was go to my queen, twili midna, love her even tho her moveset is somewhat limited now until I level her up some more.

Doczu

I think the game makes clear you can play co-op whenever you want, but never tried it.

Nope, you just can't play co-op in the very first stage. Afterwards everything can be played in co-op (aside from the Ganon mode DLC).

Thanks, will try it later today.

Nah. There are just less of them at once on each screen compared to a single screen in single player.

Well the amount is still huge, so it's not that bad.

Finally got the Rupee Glitch to work (Using L3 Summon Gate on the stage with two Gohmas) Not only that, I've been able to do it consistently. I figured out that Lana and your weapon have to be strong enough to take down the Gohma quickly enough so that you have enough time to take out enemies and trigger the glitch before the attack ends. Once I went from a 3 Star to a 5 Star I was able to do it practically every time. Makes one HUGE difference!

But dang is the Twilight Map hard. Granted, they ease up on Damage requirements for A Rank, but I hate how practically all of these missions are "Every Hit is Devastating" in disguise.

Jackano

Finally got the Rupee Glitch to work (Using L3 Summon Gate on the stage with two Gohmas) Not only that, I've been able to do it consistently. I figured out that Lana and your weapon have to be strong enough to take down the Gohma quickly enough so that you have enough time to take out enemies and trigger the glitch before the attack ends. Once I went from a 3 Star to a 5 Star I was able to do it practically every time. Makes one HUGE difference!

But dang is the Twilight Map hard. Granted, they ease up on Damage requirements for A Rank, but I hate how practically all of these missions are "Every Hit is Devastating" in disguise.

But how strong is your Lana? I It still take 4 summon of the C4 something combo for me to kill a Gohma, and by then I think I killed too much mooks too :/

But how strong is your Lana? I It still take 4 summon of the C4 something combo for me to kill a Gohma, and by then I think I killed too much mooks too :/

Where are you going for Gohmas?

I use the one in the first adventure map that is five from the left and one up from the bottom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-iIhh7VmKc

My Lana was level 80 something with a Lvl 3 gate. Only bother killing one because I don't think the glitch works when the mission ends with the second Gohma's death since all the other enemies disappear when she dies.

About Lv 100, there was another post in this thread saying they did it around lv80 but I can't see how. (oh I guess it was Magnet_Man)

Thankfully, I only wanted to do it a few times to have enough Rupees to level up all my characters (including the DLC) to 110 which seems to eb a nice sweet spot. I still want to have some challenge. Speaking of which, I just noticed this post:

I'd say I'm about 1/3-1/2 through the Twilight Map. Just curious what Level you're at? And is the final battle the one that's about in the middle where you're limited to Link or Midna because I think that's one of the few that has a Recommended Element stage (and thus you're able to take less damage)

Jackano

Where are you going for Gohmas?

I use the one in the first adventure map that is five from the left and one up from the bottom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-iIhh7VmKc

My Lana was level 80 something with a Lvl 3 gate. Only bother killing one because I don't think the glitch works when the mission ends with the second Gohma's death since all the other enemies disappear when she dies.

Thanks, I think what's I'm missing is the Y thing at the beginning to "choose" Argarock? Because I'm doing a combo where Argorok comes out but Lana don't ride it.

Really? That's the entire gimmick of the Summoning Gate. You summon monsters to do some attack and afterward you do the combo that involves that monster to do an enhanced combo.

Top Bottom