• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a picture that is broken can I fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gjH4SIQ.png

ayyyyyyyyy

Can't seem to get a public link out of that...
I emailed it to myself though.
That'll remind me tomorrow.

That's basically what you need to do - paste that link here. We won't be able to get any super secret info or anything (fortunately you don't have to give any to wetransfer), it'll just let us download the file.

Khaz

Couldn't it be that just a few bytes are missing at the beginning of the line, messing up the whole line? the fact that the missing parts always start and stop with full lines makes it suspicious. Maybe your file still contains the data but the viewer can't access it?

jesu

Couldn't it be that just a few bytes are missing at the beginning of the line, messing up the whole line? the fact that the missing parts always start and stop with full lines makes it suspicious. Maybe your file still contains the data but the viewer can't access it?

And?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I have to ask, why is this so important? Typically when I see this kind of request, it's a picture of a loved one or something.

jesu

Looking at it this way is hilarious, especially when messing around with dumb effects, makes me think of impaled Gumby in hell or something...

It's supposed to.
There is a word for these inanimate objects with human looking...looks.
Fucked if I know what it is though.

jesu

jesu

Okay, I wasn't accusing, I promise! Some people just find cool looking stuff and grab it and it ends up being a troll. :)

It's a great picture, aside from the broken.

You just my made thread weird as fuck
That fuck were you talking about?

Is it a picture you actually took and uploaded or one you found online? Cause I've seen similar shit happen when people hide other images inside images. Forget what it's called, but it commonly used to try and hide CP :/

Da fuq?

1: this image is way, WAY too obscure to legitimately require fixing.

2: The noise is far too Uniform.

I have a rather large suspicion that this is a Rabbit Hole, guys. We need to go deeper.

ARG-VENGERS, ASSEMBLE!

Jobbs

Banned
I could convincingly restore that image, I believe. It'd require fabricating the missing parts, but judging by the shapes and texture I think it could be done.

But I won't because it'd be a lot of work.

What's so damn important about this weird picture, anyway? :)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
lol

Is everything still ok between us Toma?

I was bored, so whatever :p

But look closer if you actually get people to help you out. I only said that I cleaned up the "upper" part of the pic. Didnt care for the lower part, as that is much more difficult to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom