• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Madame Web' trailer released by Sony Pictures

Kilau

Damn It Wesley Snipes GIF by IMDb

Sony pictures needs to be stopped.

gothmog

Gold Member
As long as Sony continues to put out things like the Spiderverse movies I can put up with a few attempts per year to make the relatively shitty live action spinoffs work. The movie itself looks like it could be interesting if they do the time thing right.

StueyDuck

Woof...

Where are they finding these directors for super hero movies that have only one or two very rookie subpar movies prior

Look how awful the camera work in that trailer is, everything is swinging and rotating and twisting, vomit inducing

Last edited:
skipping through that just looks like riverdale.
Also I'm guessing that's supposed to be Julia Carpenter? Who's supposed to be blonde? Really odd to make a madame web movie with her, she was her own spider-hero first, and even though she's awesome as madame web, it makes no sense to just have her be that immediately; I don't even know what's going on with that back story...sony what are you doing?

Who the fuck is Madame Web?!

Comics were a mistake.
If you don't know who madame web is, you also never watched the spider-man animated series in the 90s, and you forfeit any right to comment.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Hang on, is she some sort of intermittent pre-cog or are they just trying to visualize how spidey senses might actually work?

And PLEASE tell me this trailer is hiding that Kraven shows up and hunts all these girls down....oh wait, the Kraven film is still a thing, isn't it????

Top Bottom