• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN, tomb raider ps3 vs ps4 comparison video

Not impressed. These are mostly very minor changes to the graphics.

We have seen many PS4 games now at not one was truly impressive, like the first PS3/Xbox360 games had been. And I don't think we will get much better graphics on PS4 (or XOne) in the coming years. Both consoles are have a very PC-like architecture, there is no hidden power, like the PS3 got with its exotic CPU.
This again....ugh.

Superflat

Well, didn't realize this video was floating around.

What happened to her faaaaaaaace? :[

It's not that she's less attractive now or anything (though in my opinion, that is the case), but it's like they just replaced the original with a stunt double, lol.

It's not a magical transformation, but it's looking quite impressive. I wish my favorite games from the last gen could get that kind of treatment.

Looks okay but I still need to get a good look of Lara's new look. So far, my opinion is the same: the newer model is prettier, but the subtlety in the emotion is lost.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Top looks quite different from the bottom; is that the old face? I like the face in the second screenshot.

Either way, I'll give it a shot at $20. Not a dime more.

not sure what you are looking at. those look similar :p both new face. think you need to look at the pics of the old face as the new one is fairly different

Top Bottom