• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm at a Japanese wedding and see this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
uqMp46x.jpg

.......JJ what am I doin here..golden niggas too.

They requested me to dance and sing with them. I'm done

Oh gawd.

Why do their dicks look like ice cream cones? Why does one guy have a bowl cut? How did this whole thing transpire? Why are they standing around looking constipated instead of singing or playing?

So many questions.

Amir0x

Banned
Why do their dicks look like ice cream cones?

They're directly mimicking a subset of tribal individuals still alive today that wear cone-like structures called "Koteka" over their penises

Wikipedia said:
The koteka, horinm, penis gourd or penis sheath is a phallocrypt or phallocarp traditionally worn by native male inhabitants of some (mainly highland) ethnic groups in Indonesia and Papua New Guinea to cover their genitals. They are normally made from a dried out gourd, Lagenaria siceraria, although other species, such as Nepenthes mirabilis, are also used. They are held in place by a small loop of fiber attached to the base of the koteka and placed around the scrotum. There is a secondary loop placed around the chest or abdomen and attached to the main body of the koteka. Men choose kotekas similar to ones worn by other men in their cultural group. For example, Yali men favour a long, thin koteka, which helps hold up the multiple rattan hoops worn around their waist. Men from Tiom wear a double gourd, held up with a strip of cloth, and use the space between the two gourds for carrying small items such as money and tobacco.

only of course they're comically exaggerating the size of the cones 'cause LOL BLACK PEOPLE GOT BIG DICKS get it? :/

Satch

Banned
im fucking hollering over "golden niggas too"

after this and Miigro, i just need to take a long break from the internet

FreeMufasa

please please the suspense is killing me

how the fuck DOES this relate to the wedding!?

No idea. It was a traditional ceromony in country ass Japan. I was da first black person for alot of these ppl.

Just stepped out drawing a speech and came back to this.

Amir0x

Banned
No idea. It was a traditional ceromony in country ass Japan. I was da first black person for alot of these ppl.

what the fuck. that must have felt like you were suddenly stepping into another dimension

can someone who understands Japanese traditions please explain how this would be relevant to a wedding?

my god this is so overtly racist I think it'd actually match 1920s America lol

"Country ass Japan", "golden niggas", conical dicks, this wedding is killing me and I'm not even there.

oh man that's fucking funny, I'm torn black gaf, I know I should be offended but I can't stop laughing, maybe if they all had bananas....

Amir0x

Banned
m...maybe they're like referencing Bioshock Infinite or something because the guy is a huge gamer

maybe that's it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom