• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In children's Scholastic national mock election, Hillary wins presidency in landslide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local AM radio boner was salty about this story, dismissing Scholastic as an organization with, ws somewhat liberal lean."

Reality: biased against conservatism.
3am on twitter at unknown date later
Trump: I want those votes thrown out! Those kids can't even vote and are just probably voting the way their parents are going to. Those votes don't even count because of they walk outside they are getting shot I hear. People tell me that I'm great with kids but I say you can't find someone better with kids than me

Seik

Banned
Trump reaction generator 5.9.0.0 Ver. B.

''These children were manipulated by their crooked democratic parents and the media, this is a rigged election, remember.''

''It is a shame that we're doing this to our youngsters I tell you, many of these were prepped to be democrats without even knowing my tremendous plan.''

''Many of these little girls could have had brilliant future by marrying me in a near future!''

I'm surprised that school children knew about Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, to be honest.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Kids actually are listening when their parents talk politics at home. I was only in grade school at the time yet I and a lot of other schoolmates knew all about Kosovo and the Lewisky Scandal when they were hot topics. This idea that kids tune out anything that isn't cartoons and video games is just untrue.

Steel

Banned
Trump reaction generator 5.9.0.0 Ver. B.

''These children were manipulated by their crooked democratic parents and the media, this is a rigged election, remember.''

''It is a shame that we're doing this to our youngsters I tell you, many of these were prepped to be democrats without even knowing my tremendous plan.''

''Many of these little girls could have had brilliant future by marrying me in a near future!''

Not enough repetition. Work on that for the next version.

Tall4Life

How old are the kids that vote? That could be the reason why there was a higher percentage for Stein/Johnson, as many of them would not know who they actually are and just voted randomly because they sound good or something.

Also, children's political leanings are 90% always in line with their parents. Even ask a sophomore in high school about politics and you'll see them parrot what their parents think.

Omadahl

Banned
This is interesting because Nebraska could go blue if they actually had the largest urban school district do this. We didn't participate so the hillbillies out west got all the votes. We're doing our own school-wide vote next week so I'm excited to see what happens. That being said, it's also been very depressing seeing kids cry because they think Trump will deport them and their family. I just tell them they really don't have much to worry about.

adj_noun

USA TODAY: VOTER FRAUD RAMPANT

According to USA Today, more than 150,000 fraudulent votes have already been cast for the Presidency in a voting scheme that has been going on since at least 1940.

These votes, cast by individuals who cannot legally vote, were heavily in Hillary Clinton's favor. If these votes were allowed to stand on their own, Hillary Clinton would take the election with an astonishing 436 electoral votes to Trump's 99. Additionally, Clinton would carry nearly every battleground state.

There is currently no word on whether legal action will be taken.

That means kids picked Nixon three times
How could they resist such a lovable face?

nix-port.jpg

It distresses me to know that 35% of these child voters have infected by Trumpian garbage from their parents. Hopefully they learn better when they get older.

dabig2

I remember rooting for Clinton over Dole and some of my peers mocking me (I was in a Evangelical Christian school). My response was simply that I went for the guy who didn't look ancient. And Clinton seemed cool in all of his tv appearances.

Wasn't really into politics back then...

FyreWulff

It's cool that they're still doing this. I remember doing it for Bush Sr/Clinton. Our votes were tallied by an Apple II from what I remember

I remember getting to be able to do one of these votes when I was in elementary school. Also, I'm very proud of our Texas children, if not our Texas adults.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Scholastic 2012:
Obama 51% - Romney 45%

Actual 2012:
Obama 51% - Romney 47%

Scholastic 2012 map:
StudentVoteMap.jpg

North Carolina, South Carolina, Arizona, and Virginia were different.

Scholastic 2012:
Obama 51% - Romney 45%

Actual 2012:
Obama 51% - Romney 47%

Scholastic 2012 map:
StudentVoteMap.jpg

North Carolina, South Carolina, Arizona, and Virginia were different.

That the youth of North/South Carolina and Arizona are voting democrat should scare the shit out of Republicans...

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
That the youth of North/South Carolina and Arizona are voting democrat should scare the shit out of Republicans...

South Carolina flipped to republicans this mock election, so at least Republicans can use Trump as a blueprint to win future South Carolina voters.

Aaahaha Texas went blue.

Can we just cancel the grown-up election and go with this one? Clearly kids are the demographic that actually have their heads screwed on right.

preschoolflyer.jpeg

Look at this propaganda piece of shit here.
"llama llama time to share" More like Llama Llama time for communism
"I'm not ready" For a KKKLINTON PRESIDENCY
"Get Happy" OR ELSE is the clear subtext here.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

My daughter loves Llama Llama books. I'm going to have to report her as a communist. Can't have any commies in my house.

Iksenpets

Banned
South Carolina flipped to republicans this mock election, so at least Republicans can use Trump as a blueprint to win future South Carolina voters.

The article doesn't mention it, but Hillary won SC this time, too. Iowa is apparently the magical state of the GOP future.

101816-clinton-trump-online_1.jpg

jaypah

I remember Channel 1 or TV 1 or whatever had a mock election in 92 when I was in the 7th grade. Clinton won that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom