• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In children's Scholastic national mock election, Hillary wins presidency in landslide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I remember doing one of these when I was little. I didn't know who anyone was, or what they were doing, so I essentially guessed.

Not much different than the adult electorate too.

Elandyll

Banned
Well, I that's it. Wrap it up guys, Dem's done Fucked it up, they just gave Trump the proof the elections are rigged.

Guess having the dead vote wasn't enough, also had to have children vote for you too, eh? Shillary MCrookinston?

Korigama

Not exactly sure why Michigan was specified as a battleground state in the article (not only is it not close here, last time it went red during a Presidential election was 1988). Well, whatever, certainly more hope for the future here than the kids' parents and grandparents have inspired.

The article doesn't mention it, but Hillary won SC this time, too. Iowa is apparently the magical state of the GOP future.

101816-clinton-trump-online_1.jpg

Kids give Trump the boot.

People need to give more credit to kids. They absorb information really fast and we live in the internet age, The adults of tomorrow will continue to be more informed as time goes on.

pirata

Wow, blue Texas. I guess my screaming "DEMOGRAPHICS, SHIFT FASTER!!!" at the ground may pay off in a few years.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This is pretty cute, I wonder how it would pan out in my country if this was done.

Each election year since 1940, Scholastic has administered the Scholastic Student Vote, a national mock presidential election. The results of the Student Vote have been correct in all but two elections, 1948 (Truman vs. Dewey) and 1960 (Kennedy vs. Nixon)

Smh little shits voting for Nixon.
Just kidding of course.

I remember doing this for the Reagan/Mondale '84 election when I was in kindergarten. I voted Reagan because that's what my family told me, and a female VP was entirely ridiculous to them.

Mondale. The guy who shall forever be known as the human sacrifice the democrats tossed out there to get ran the fuck over by the unstoppable freight train that was Reagan. Poor bastard was only able to carry his own state, and that was by less than a percentage point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom