• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFamous: Second Son - First Light... standalone DLC announced! Fetch playable!

Shin-Ra

I want a neon rain move. Fetch throws a big blob of neon up in the air, it splits apart into dozens of little daggers and they all fizzle out into a gassy wisp on impact with the enemy or ground.

Strider

I wanted
glass
powers damn it! I'll still be getting thisthough. Loved me some Second son and neon powers were my favorite.

Imperial

Release date?

screengrab-610x552.jpg

Wait I can sell Infamous?, this is a stand alone

I already beat infamous twice, expert trophy and all that.
They said there would be 'goodies' or some such if you have Second Son. Not sure if that means it reads trophy data, or needs the disc in your system, or what.

So does she get captured again after the story ends or is this non-canon because they made it clear that escaping inside the prison wasn't possible. The smoke guy waited years before an opportunity popped up and that opportunity was outside of the prison.

shink

Is the snow ? I must f missed it

Anyway, cool with Fetch and neon...Am okay with using the city again if its covered in snow....

Just want to fight some different enemies with those powers.

Finished game on expert on good / bad - got just about every trophy bar 2 I think...

I just had enough of fighting DUP...

I don't know, give us rogue bad conduits / warewolves / something different. Look back on Past infamous - we had mech robots, neon monsters, ghost guys...

Come on Insomniac, give me something different to kill.

Thoughts:

1.) Insomniac is doing literally everything they can to keep from implementing new powers. First Paper Trail, now this.

2.) If power stealing sticks around as a mechanic, I hope they take a long time to release their next game, so they can add a good mix of powers.

3.) Neon was alright, but
video
was the best power. Certainly for traversal.

Not sure why people think Insomniac is developing this.

Full page picture:
Release in two months seems good to me.

VanWinkle

It's so weird that this is coming out in less than a month and we still have seen so little and have seen no gameplay at all.

Top Bottom