• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

I don't for a second believe it was intentional booking to get him super over.

Seriously. The defense of that booking being such a "genius" movie is lol worthy. A dead crowd on Raw the next night and D. Brine would be in the basement with Ziggler and them.

Ayo, Happy New Year Wrassle-bros. May the Road to Wrestlemania bring us much pointing, hype, disappointment, and Brock Lesnar.

G-Fex

ij00CaeDo80Ov.gif

Oh that's right.

I would love to see Wyatts vs. The Shield at Mania. But I've been saying for a while I have a feeling Roman Reigns is going to fight the Undertaker.

And, I think the Bryan / Wyatts thing is a ploy and he's back to being a babyface again by the Rumble. And I think he wins the Rumble. And I think he beats Orton or Cena for the title. Yes I'm being serious.

Wouldn't be surprised actually especially since the last time we saw Taker was when The Shield attacked him. I believe Roman Reigns is going to be huge by Mania so he could be the one to step up and take him on. Honestly could also see Taker take on the Bray Wyatt and his family. Bray's character up against Taker's could be amazing.

I honestly hope they keep it going with Bryan being with the Wyatt Family. If done right, it could add another dimension to his character being with Bray. I'm hoping they finally allow him "beat the machine" by winning the Rumble with the help of the Wyatt Family and defeating Cena at WM for the title.

G-Fex

Taco bell has freeze slushie icee type things. I had that baja blast flavored one and baja blast drink of course.

and I had that nacho grill thing
Q2nox4U.png

RyudBoy

To be fair, I had grown sick of Dbry's "Yes" schtick a long time ago. He's an incredible wrestler and can also be very good on the mic, but he just looks and sounds goofy as fuck. I know it's over with the fans and who am I to judge, but to me the "yes" chants are almost annoying as the "what" chants that Stone Cold started years ago. I was happy when he initially won the title from Cena, but the way they booked him from then on just made me not care much about him. I couldn't care any less if he remained out of the title picture for the foreseeable future or at least not until he can be taken more seriously.

Anyway, I hope him joining the Wyatt's is legit and ultimately it'll lead to him facing Punk at mania. He can always turn face again afterwards and drop the stupid yes gimmick.

somedevil

I think the entire point was to put Sheamus over huge and it ended up backfiring in a great way that they are still trying to ruin nearly 2 years later. Also, they had great matches together. The 2/3 falls match might have been the WWE match of the year that year.

That moment forever screwed him over and he still hasn't recovered from it because Daniel Bryan fans haven't forgiven him for that still. Remember when Cena choose his Summerslam opponent and he asked about Sheamus and he got booed out of the building which shocked Cena. Sheamus was laughing but he was thinking they still haven't forgiven me and its been over a year.

AsPUkRp.gif

Taker will face one of these guys t maina, guaranteed

Cena
Brock
Bryan

He's already faced all the other big names at mania and I doubt a match with Ryback, Sheamus or Roman reigns would generate any interest as takers potentially last match.

There's been a lot to dislike about WWE this year, but the repeated insistance on trying to legitimise John Cena had to be the absolute worst. Go back and watch the moment when Rocky raises Cena's hand - Rock looks so disgusted with himself and that disgust was clearly mirrored on the faces of 107 WrassleGAF'ers.
Actually Rocky confirmed via Twitter he was gassed and had no muscles left on his pelvic bone. That's why.

FYI, Undertaker has requested to fight Bryan at WM. That's the reason for the heel turn. I'd rather see HBK vs Bryan, but HBK doesn't want to get back in the ring.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
FYI, Undertaker has requested to fight Bryan at WM. That's the reason for the heel turn. I'd rather see HBK vs Bryan, but HBK doesn't want to get back in the ring.

Would definitely love to see Bryan be the one to break the streak. Not sure why he would have to be a heel though to set up a Bryan vs Taker match.

They didn't have to do a heel turn for that to happen though. Maybe they were afraid that people were going to cheer for Bryan more than Taker?
That's impossible since it's a streak match.

Verendus

Banned
They make Brock job to shitty wrestlers all the time. That doesn't mean they're as good as him
He's only lost to Cena and Triple H, both bigger stars. Granted Cena is indeed shitty. Same deal when he loses to Batista; ain't no shame in losing to a bigger WWE star.

strobogo

Banned

Where was this reported? It kind of doesn't shock me since he requested to do the 6 man tag against Shield and the singles match with Ambrose.

Taco bell has freeze slushie icee type things. I had that baja blast flavored one and baja blast drink of course.

and I had that nacho grill thing
Q2nox4U.png
Dang G no good decent mom&pop fast food stands near you? That taco bell stuff. It's like eating from the catering truck, no bueno

G-Fex

Dang G no good decent mom&pop fast food stands near you? That taco bell stuff. It's like eating from the catering truck

I'm scared of the fast food stands. Except maybe that 24 hour one and they take forever with the orders and usually have these shady guys in there.

But they've got awesome cheesy bacon fries and carnita tacos.

Oh and that nacho griller was meh, it belongs in a smaller portionate burrito type form. But the tacos had volcano sauce and that was orgasmic

I'm scared of the fast food stands. Except maybe that 24 hour one and they take forever with the orders and usually have these shady guys in there.

But they've got awesome cheesy bacon fries and carnita tacos.

Oh and that nacho griller was meh, it belongs in a smaller portionate burrito type form. But the tacos had volcano sauce and that was orgasmic

But the fast food stands are great if you wanna live dangerously. That pastrami sandwich or Pastrami chilli cheese fries.. Hits the spot.

G-Fex

But the fast food stands are great if you wanna live dangerously. That pastrami sandwich or Pastrami chilli cheese fries.. Hits the spot.

ooooo there's a place that makes pastrami chili cheese fries, it's expensive but worth it. It's in the fancy city. Amazing <3

Also there was a place I wanted to go back to, best pastrami sandwich cause it had like chopped up pastrami instead of just thick strands of it. So good.

Oh yeah back to wrestling

RIP Daniel Bryan's career. lol bigshow.jpg TNA RIP , something something joker sting

Would definitely love to see Bryan be the one to break the streak. Not sure why he would have to be a heel though to set up a Bryan vs Taker match.

The streak isn't being broken. Him being a heel with the wyatt family makes him a much bigger threat to Undertaker and makes people think he might actually have a chance of winning.

Where was this reported? It kind of doesn't shock me since he requested to do the 6 man tag against Shield and the singles match with Ambrose.

Don't remember. The thing is Undertaker has to have opponents to help carry him in his matches as he doesn't want to have a bad match at this point in his career. That only leaves a few options for him.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
if Sin Cara was a super hero, then who would his amazing friends be?

It has to be a guy and a hot girl
If anything he'd be Inspector Gadget-esque, his Penny(Rey Mysterio) would do all the work for him and he'd take all the credit.

G-Fex

I see what you mean, Good Guy Glenn would be the perfect WWE representative to spend the afternoon at some old folks home.

yeah, then they can lock him up like Ric flair.

or like ric flair they can dump him in some farm field so he has to hitch a ride back to nitro

If anything he'd be Inspector Gadget-esque, his Penny(Rey Mysterio) would do all the work for him and he'd take all the credit.

THATS BRILLIANT

PRO-WRESTLER SIN-CARA WOOHOO

I can get behind Inspector Cara, ooh hoo

yeah, then they can lock him up like Ric flair.

or like ric flair they can dump him in some farm field so he has to hitch a ride back to nitro
Who let Flair out so he good "teach" the figure 4 leglock to Miz? crimes against humanity right there.

Top Bottom