• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Kaladin

1508089_10151870468641443_26411271_n.png

Just give him the belt already.

G-Fex

You got it wrong Jesse , Daniel Bryan has been buried now and he'll never ever show upagain

I hear he's going to TNA

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ YES YES YES YES ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

So we should take bets on what Month in 2014 TNA will finally be sold or shut down.

I say February for the sale and July for officially shutting down.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Happy New Year's WrassleGAF! My resolution will be to only wstch Kofi/Ziggler matches. There should be enough to last me until 2015.

Why are there no spelling mistakes? Where is Drunktopia?

Stayed in like I do most new years :p

So last night on Raw I earned my spot into the neogaf rumble by giving HarryDemeanor a ghettoblaster... :)

Give my #27 spot!!!

Who's running it?

strobogo

Banned
I did Jack Daniels Maple tonight. It's better than Crown Maple, but I still prefer regular Crown to Jack. Also, the Best of Memphis set should be done by tomorrow. Totally stoked for that. That's going to be my next project.

Rapstah

What are the chances they change Bryan's name to Daniel Wyatt, completely ignoring what the rest of the group are called?

G-Fex

how do they cover this daniel bryan being a wyatt on total divas?

Does the bella start complaining to her sister that they brainwashed her boyfriend?

charsace

That was such great booking. That single moment got DB way more over than any match with Sheamus could have

That happened because they wanted to try and give Sheamus another push. Bryan brought prestige to the belt and they knew Bryan was popuular. They wanted to use him to push Sheamus and it backfired.

charsace

He's only lost to Cena and Triple H, both bigger stars. Granted Cena is indeed shitty. Same deal when he loses to Batista; ain't no shame in losing to a bigger WWE star.

No one on the WWE roster is a bigger star than Lesnar. The only recent wrestler that is a bigger star than Lesnar is the Rock.

Top Bottom