• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Wick: Chapter 2 |OT| I Know Gun Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumley

Banned
szCG1oZ.jpg

Synopsis: Retired super-assassin John Wick's plans to resume a quiet civilian life are cut short when Italian gangster Santino D'Antonio shows up on his doorstep with a gold marker, compelling him to repay past favors. Ordered by Winston, kingpin of secret assassin society The Continental, to respect the organization's ancient code, Wick reluctantly accepts the assignment to travel to Rome to take out D'Antonio's sister, the ruthless capo atop the Italian Camorra crime syndicate.

giphy.gif

Release: February 10, 2017 (USA, Canada) February 17, 2017 (U.K.)

Cast and Crew

Directed by Chad Stahelski

Written by Derek Kolstad

Starring Keanu Reeves as John Wick

Laurence Fishburne as The Bowery King

Ruby Rose as Ares

Ian McShane as Winston

John Leguizamo as Aurelio

Lance Reddick as Charon

Common

Peter Stormare

9jAZodX.jpg

Official Trailer

Official Trailer 2

Superbowl TV Spot

Somebody Please Get This Man a Gun (Clip)

Suited Up (Clip)

Back Again So Soon? (Clip)

Training Featurette

Reviews: Rottenwatch

John_165c51_5448020.gif

darklin0

Banned
I'm so hyped for this movie. I am planning to watch the first John Wick movie, again, before heading to theaters when the second airs.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I gotta make time to rewatch the first movie this week. Gotta get geared up to see this.

Really looking forward to this. Loved the first, think it raised the bar for these kind of action movies and hasn't been surpassed yet.

Nere

First one was amazing and on of the best action films I have seen recently, hope this one delivers.

sirap

HNNGHHH it's going to be painful waiting for the UHD HDR release but I won't have it any other way. My OLED is ready for dat GOAT cinematography and lighting.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
So hyped for this. The first one was bloody brilliant.

The only thing killing my excitement is that they had to shove Ruby Rose into this. After seeing her dreadful acting in OITNB, she flew into the top of my "actors to avoid" list.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

The only thing killing my excitement is that they had to shove Ruby Rose into this. After seeing her dreadful acting in OITNB, she flew into the top of my "actors to avoid" list.

It's bloody hard to avoid her this year. She was in xXx: Return of Xander Cage and Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. Her agent does their job, that's for sure.

Chumley

Banned

She uses sign language in the trailer, I'm going to guess she doesn't speak at all in the movie. Which is fucking great.

Chumley

Banned
I also love that it seems Ian McShane is doing the job of Michael Nyqvist from the first film in reminding everyone how stupid they are for fucking with John Wick.

"You stabbed the devil in the back. To him this isn't vengeance, it's justice."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom