• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Jr.

I'd probably just post impressions in the Part 4 anime thread, and not read any posts until you're caught up. Or just make an LttP thread.

And it's Jotaro, heh.

Thanks. I'll probably watch everything first, then post. I'm in no rush.

I will say though, I don't think anyone can beat Joseph. I can't believe how much I loved this character by the end. He legit made me laugh in an anime, which is hard to do. Don't really find anime humor too funny for me. But when he said to Caeser, "so thats your ultimate technique? Pop some bubbles and go cry in the corner?" I honestly couldn't stop laughing. Kinda devastated we moved on from him. Are any other main characters as good as him? Or is it all down hill? Jotaro seems ok so far I guess. Super serious though.

cntr

Banned
Joseph's one of the most popular Jojos, but there's a lot of other great ones. You'll probably also like Part 4's and (eventually) Part 6's, though all Jojos have their own kind of appeal.

(Part 6's Jojo is my personal favorite, followed by Part 4 and Joseph)

Been doing cosplay PVP in Dark Souls 3 with my friends, with me as Star Platinum and them as Silver Chariot and Magician's Red. It was fucking great last night, I'm punching dudes, SC friend just using Ricard's Rapier and stabbing constantly and my MR friend throwing bigass fireballs. I can only hope we had a few JoJo fan invaders who had a good laugh at seeing us

cntr

Banned
They'll probably either air Stardust Crusaders right after Battle Tendency, or go to Mob Psycho 100 and then Stardust Crusaders.

At first, I was just a bit miffed on JoJo possibly taking a break during Toonami. (As of now, it may very well be my favorite shonen anime adaptation)
Then I thought about it, and...I kinda want it to remain on the block for as long as it possibly could so to basically stall for DavidPro, and have them be fully done with Stone Ocean while Vento Aureo starts up, or something like that. I could see there being a big gap/break between SO and SBR, so this is what I'd hope for

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Whoa man this chapter. Yasuho really shone!

And one thing I really love about Jojo battles is the comeuppance. It just feels so good.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh damn, seems the Part 4 PV was played at the same panel. Perhaps we'll get some dub details soon afterwards? Though I'm sure we've got a year or two to wait for that.

Edit: Part 1 to be releasing in July. Sounds like they might release them separately at first, then together later on?

Oh damn, seems the Part 4 PV was played at the same panel. Perhaps we'll get some dub details soon afterwards? Though I'm sure we've got a year or two to wait for that.

Edit: Part 1 to be releasing in July. Sounds like they might release them separately at first, then together later on?
I don't want to wait that long for dubbed David Bowie...even though I probably would not watch the dub "dame dame dame dame dame..."

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I've been rereading part 7 recently.

I don't remember liking the Tubular Bells arc that much, but I actually really enjoyed reading it this time. It's also much gorier than I remembered.

"I didn't soil your good name, I soiled your face with my meat spray" is still one of my favorite out of context quotes though.

I'm finally caught up on Jojo, except for the one-shots. I agree with most of the impressions of Jojolion so far, but I still enjoy it. I enjoy all jojo, honestly. However, Blue Hawaii and Damo arcs were great.

It's a shame the creepy bite mark seems to be one of those dropped/forgotten plot points. I really liked that.

Now, I think I'll read the one shots, then re-read Vento Aureo. It's Deadmans Questions, the two Rohan ones, and Gucci, right?

so toonami just confirmed that AOTs2 is gonna replace jojos, they said they still want to keep showing it so i'm sure part 3 dub should be on tonnami

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Perhaps it'll be after AoT S2, especially since it's only 12 episodes. I'm fine with a show between Parts 2 & 3 since 3 is very long & I'm sure they'll air both seasons together.

cntr

Banned
The guy who runs Toonami said that "we hope to run Stardust Crusaders soon", and they don't normally talk about aquisitions until they already have them.

So yeah, it's gonna happen.

Thud

Just wanted to drop by and say I named my persona 5 main character Giorno Giovanna.

And Yasuho was awesome in the last chapter <3.

cntr

Banned
CrD32VsW8AA1gtD.jpg
CrD32VwWcAA2ibN.jpg

Astral

Hisoka definitely has the body to be a JoJo character. Speaking of HxH and JoJo, the moment Chrollo showed up I thought "this guy is JoJo as fuck."

remz

Actually think Hisoka could beat DIO if you count stands as Nen Ghosts. The time stop would be troublesome for him for sure, but I think he's shown enough resourcefulness in his fights so far that he'd be able to set a trap.

caliph95

I had no idea such a thing even existed...
Not like i have any idea of it, a friend just told me i obvioulsy have no idea personally such hentai of them exitst.............

in all seriousness though I mean it's the internet i'm sure it's up there with GonxKillua and HisokaXeveryone. That's just me guessing

Not like i have any idea of it, a friend just told me i obvioulsy have no idea personally such hentai of them exitst.............

in all seriousness though I mean it's the internet i'm sure it's up there with GonxKillua and HisokaXeveryone. That's just me guessing
I'm pretty sure there's HisokaxChrollo...there just has to be. I'm at work and I'm not risking that search, but somebody had to have drawn a Doujinshi of these two Jojo ass motherfuckers doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom