• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsukaze

I have not seen a single fanart of Whitesnake out of all the villains' Stands
Most of the ones I've seen have Pucci in the shot with him. There's some good ones out there.

EDIT: Although, I'm partial to the ones where the gang gets together.

aqNno3J.jpg

Apparently there's going to be a JoJo panel at AnimeExpo this year with Matthew Mercer (Jotaro), Ben Disken (Part 2 Joseph) and Patrick Seitz (Dio).

Nothing important might come up, but it would be a really great place to announce some new information on the SC dub. Maybe they might have some stuff on a DiU dub too?

Fingers crossed.

cntr

Banned
Attack on Titan S2 is ending on Toonami in a few weeks, so I'd expect Stardust Crusaders to replace it as a dub premier.

cntr

Banned
Clearly, since we're seeing it from Rohan's perspective, we're seeing him imagine Koichi at his prettiest.

/dtl

cntr

Banned
I don't think I'm feeling those screens. Rohan looks fine, but the others, eh.
They're a bit weird, yeah. I think it'll look better in motion, at least. (and hey, old Jojo characters always look fucked up in the new styles, lol)

...hope they go for a different coloring scheme for the actual Jojolion anime though!

cntr

Banned
Whoa, good catch. Guess they are covering more than just Millionaire Village!

...the girl is Rohan's editor, by the way. These are the kinds of people who work at Jump in Araki's world.

Well just did some calculations on how much I've been spending and saving with my manga buying, it turns out on the JoJo side of things with the Jojonium's I've averaged around $12.63 per book (includes any taxes and or shipping) with all 10 currently released ones in my collection. The overall number just looked much more nasty to my wallet with me buying 9 out of those 10 within the last month and a half. This is one of those times I'm happy Viz doesn't release at a faster pace...

caliph95

It's either the easiest or hardest writer can work with since Rohan can draw in a day
or at least keep with the schedule in Pucci's world

Querilous

Banned
....Yeah, they should maybe have reconsidered sticking with DiU's wacky colors but adapting the more realistic modern style. It might animate better with a darker palette.
Should still be fun.

I assume Akira's there to get that autograph from Rohan? It's been so long I've forgotten whether that was part of the spin-off or just a standalone piece somewhere.

....Yeah, they should maybe have reconsidered sticking with DiU's wacky colors but adapting the more realistic modern style. It might animate better with a darker palette.
Should still be fun.

I assume Akira's there to get that autograph from Rohan? It's been so long I've forgotten whether that was part of the spin-off or just a standalone piece somewhere.

The sky is blue, so it seems Morioh's less wacky now than it was in DiU.

cntr

Banned
You know how Koichi goes on about how Kira is a disease on Morioh? The yellow sky was that.

And now he's gone, so...

cntr

Banned
Koichi talks about how it'll take time for Morioh to heal, remember?

that said tbh I wish they'd switched back to a blue sky within the episde once Kira was gone

caliph95

giphy.gif

I want to do the Giorno pose but i'm not pretty enough for that.
In serious though i don't think i will do a jojo pose intentionally though i will make shit jojokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom