• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

cntr

Banned
Araki didn't forget about the coffin. He deliberately ignored it because he thought it'd be more interesting that way.

The other parts aren't really about a mystery, but Jojolion is. And Yasuho's pretty much the Jobro, except she's Gappy's girlfriend instead, lol. And he doesn't trust anyone else, so.

chocolate disco

Neo Member
Araki didn't forget about the coffin. He deliberately ignored it because he thought it'd be more interesting that way.

The other parts aren't really about a mystery, but Jojolion is. And Yasuho's pretty much the Jobro, except she's Gappy's girlfriend instead, lol. And he doesn't trust anyone else, so.

That's the point. He didn't forget about it and brought it back in the most ridiculous way possible.
"He thought it'd be more interesting that way." - Did he say it in an interview? I read them, don't remember him commenting on that. But if he really said so then *eyesrolling*

Again, that's the point. It's a mystery part, so you, and me, and someone other may think that Araki will "care" more about writing a story, that he has some kind of "obligations" now, but no, it's a wishful thinking. It will be the same as in the past.

cntr

Banned
this is amazing
tumblr_mnl55j8TqP1qa0mm4o1_1280.jpg

I wish a printed edition of the colored SDC volumes existed, because I love how it looks in color.

Btw, Do the Jojonium editions contain the same number of chapters as the paperbacks?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Part 1's Jojonium is 3 volumes compared to 5, while Part 2 is only 4 instead of 7 volumes.

Part 3's Jojonium is still 10 volumes long, but that's down from 16 or 17 volumes of the original.

So yeah, they contain a whole lot more per volume now. Parts 1 through 3 are now 17 volumes via Jojonium where as their original release was a grand total of 28 by the end of Part 3.

cntr

Banned
Though I'm not sure if it's true, I've heard that Araki wanted Josuke to have a girlfriend in DiU, but his editor said no.

Though I'm not sure if it's true, I've heard that Araki wanted Josuke to have a girlfriend in DiU, but his editor said no.
Jojo's never really have a GF...at least not for the entire arc. Erina was there briefly and Suzie Q was an afterthought. I can't exactly imagine GioGio having a GF either.

caliph95

Fuck dat fool. Her bae is either FF or Hermes. Fucking Versace pushed a crippled and burned kid onto a doomed ghost flight so Hermes and Jolyne can't sit in the safe seats. He's Dio's kid alright.
He's the only one that actually have his good looking genes and is the least pathetic besides Giorno even though they're all Jonathan kids

Nah clearly final boy is Anansui, F2F is .......unavailable

caliph95

Jolyne went inside Hermes who went inside of a memory...this fucking part...
I also love Emporio being like you're stuck in a ghost plane about to crash.
Say no more I'm going to summon my ghost computer to access the ghost internet on the street to help you

"Versace! You're nothing more than a shack made of straw! Don't think that you can invade upon the fortress that Dio and I have created!"
I also love Emporio being like you're stuck in a ghost plane about to crash.
Say no more I'm going to summon my ghost computer to access the ghost internet on the street to help you