• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

G-Fex

hrhDr.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd_WpwB_Shc

RExuu.jpg

1mW68.jpg

0Q91A.jpg

iClA3O2i4Aeyt.jpg

iCtr8AuQWky5n.jpg

• All Japan Pro-Wrestling
    • NJPW/AJPW "NJPW & AJPW 40TH ANNIVERSARY ~ SUMMER NIGHT FEVER IN RYOGOKU ~ WE ARE PRO-WRESTLING LOVE!" - July 1st, Tokyo Sumo Hall
    • 40th Anniversary Junior Hyper League - July 16th to July 29th

iTjYixvpXkfKp.png

• CHIKARA Pro-Wrestling
    • The Great Escape - July 28th, Portland, ME. Young Lion's Cup qualifier, and the return of the Campeones de Parejas; The Young Bucks.
    • Give 'em the Axe - July 29th, Everett, MA. Young Lion's Cup qualifier, and the return of the Campeones de Parejas; The Young Bucks.

ilRbuRFEotCF1.jpg

iFad2f5ZZOdkJ.JPG

• New Japan Pro-Wrestling
    • NJPW/AJPW "NJPW & AJPW 40TH ANNIVERSARY ~ SUMMER NIGHT FEVER IN RYOGOKU ~ WE ARE PRO-WRESTLING LOVE!" - July 1st, Tokyo Sumo Hall
    • Kizuna Road Tour - July 7th to July 19th. Matches set for the 19th in Yamagata; Liger & Tiger Mask vs Romero & Koslov, Goto (c) vs Nakamura, Yano & Iizuka vs Tenzan & Kojima, Tanahashi/Makabe (c) vs Masato Tanaka

iwb6HOr50yKth.png

• Pro-Wrestling Guerrilla
    • Threemendous III - July 21st, Reseda, CA. Matches signed; Smash Bros (c) vs Future Shock vs Bucks, 3-way Ladder Match, Kevin Steen (c) vs Willie Mack, Michael Elgin vs Sami Callihan

i4HsM2vVlbwwP.png

• Pro-Wrestling NOAH
    • Summer Navigation 2012 - July 6th to July 29th
    • GREAT VOYAGE 2012 IN RYOGOKU - July 22nd. Matches signed; KENTA return match, Suzuki & Aoki (c) vs Marvin & Super Crazy, Yoshinobu Kanemaru (c) vs Christopher Daniels, Akiyama & Saito (c) vs Samoa Joe & Magnus, Takeshi Morishima (c) vs Go Shiozaki

il85L8B9w7kO5.jpg

• Ring of Honor
    • TV Taping - July 14th, Milwaukee, MI. Signed; Steen, Elgin, Rhino, Strong, Lethal & The Briscoes.
    • TV Taping - July 27th, Winston-Salem, NC. Signed; Steen, WGTT, Briscoes, ANX, Coleman & Alexander, The Bravados, Edwards & Jacobs.
    • TV Taping - July 28th, Spartanburg, SC. Signed; Steen, WGTT, Briscoes, ANX, Coleman & Alexander, The Bravados, Edwards & Jacobs.

iAkzNUy4y0yT3.png

• SHINE Women's Wrestling
    • SHINE #1 - debut iPPV event, July 20th, Ybor City, FL and live worldwide via iPPV. Talent roster; Cherry Bomb, Daffney, Sara Del Rey, Christina Von Eerie, Santana Garrett, Jayme Jameson, Jazz, Allysin Kay, Kimberly Maddox, Taylor Made, Mercedez Martinez, Rain, Nikki Roxx, Veda Scott, Reby Sky, Tracy Taylor & Su Yung.

The following thread is brought to you by the Kane and AJ Alliance

n0owX.jpg

JUNE'S HALL OF FAME!
nXsHk.jpg

UberTag

So we have Yu-Gi-Oh! and tons of WWE rhetoric in this month's OP.
Seems rather fitting. Clearly this is what we deserve.

And why does the SHINE wrestling logo remind me of Jem & The Holograms?

Sokantish

For some reason CM Punk's picture seems to be missing from the WWE section??? Accidents happen I guess! I know you wouldn't leave the WWE Champion out of it, because the champ is the most important! No Bobby Roode either, what's going on here!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
We got AJ & Kane in the thread title! (I'm going to assume "The Game" is some reference to what AJ & Kane are doing right now.)

Celebrate!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wonder if it'll be as bad as that KISS concert on Nitro
He's done Fozzy concerts before, but RAW has turned into one giant commercial these days. It's also amazing that they're bringing him in as a face. They need credible heels right now (he should feud with Sheamus), not faces.

G-Fex

He's done Fozzy concerts before, but RAW has turned into one giant commercial these days. It's also amazing that they're bringing him in as a face. They need credible heels right now (he should feud with Sheamus), not faces.

RAW is one big sellout.

I'm guessing the whole thing starts with HEATH SLATER Coming out and saying RAW doesn't need Fozzy blahblah blah One man Rock Band cue Jericho coming out to codebreaker Heath. Babyface Jericho.

Kyofu reminded me its time to tweet Punk.

So we've given up on the power of June to the point we're just ignoring the month entirely? I can dig it, all hail July, the greatest of months.

The Fozzy Concert will be amazing because Heath Slater is going to fly in on his Meowth balloon to challenge them to a rock off.
Heath Slater needs his own motto for each time he turns up...

To save you from the blaaaaand
it's the one man baaaaaand
always in deeemaaaaaand
i'm the one man baaaaaaand
the best wrestler on this braaaaaand
THE ONE MAN BAAAAAAAND!

And then he gets his ass kicked, I smell money.

This is weird having two threads running at the same time, it's like Raw and Smackdown in thread form. I guess that makes the June Thread June Wrasslin Supershow.

I was so hyped for that match back at the time, Cena/Jericho back at Summerslam 2005 got me back into watching WWE after a brief hiatus, to finally get another match between these two at Survivor Series 2008 had me sold on the ppv itself, the match was average and suffered from SUPER CENA and his comeback feel good story of the year.

On top of that I expected to see Jeff Hardy finally win the big one and instead got HHH vs Kozlov, HHH VS KOZLOV! Thank God for Hobo Edge.

Top Bottom