• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Khrno

I'm watching Twilight right now...

Kane and AJ come to mind.

tumblr_m5vyl9mpSf1qh2k18o1_400.gif

Its very scary. I wish I had such a manly jawline, and I'm nearly 28 :( I think I've just realised I'll never be able to play Batman. Or wear a Kane mask.

Aiii

So not worth it
So the last Raw of June. Cena has a big announcement and last year this Raw ended with Punk's shoot promo.

This cannot end well, can it?

Aiii

So not worth it
You know, it might have something to do with Punk, maybe Cena will present him the new belt.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
My prediction is that AJ will screw over Punk at MITB. Bryan wins title, then Cena cashes in on Bryan soon afterwards. Punk wins #1 contender's match, and we get Punk/Cena at SS.

DMczaf

It sucks that we have the power to move ahead into the future, but we can't go back into the past.

April 1997 Wrasslin |OT| When you lose you're a jobber, when you win you're Bret Hart.

Ithil

My prediction is that AJ will screw over Punk at MITB. Bryan wins title, then Cena cashes in on Bryan soon afterwards. Punk wins #1 contender's match, and we get Punk/Cena at SS.

Which shits on Bryan, and also makes the whole buildup with AJ pointless since it's undone a second later.

Sounds extremely plausible.

Top Bottom