• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JURASSIC WORLD a 'sci-fi terror adventure 22yrs after JP' News/Rumors/Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be used for a flashback for the weathering. I doubt it.

Might be apart of an older section of the park that wasn't used for anything where the jeep is at. I assume it'll be there alongside some other stuff related to what happened to the park.

By flashback I meant like a scene of Ingen clearing out the original park like 10 years before this movie.

Doesn't seem like such a stretch that they would call him in for advice or something, given what he has been through in the past. But oh well.

He would probably laugh, hang up the phone and give the phone the middle finger.

"Dr. Grant, hello this is John Hammond Part 2. I was just wondering what kind of advice you could give me if I were to say I dunno open a new Jurassic Park."
"Sure. Don't."
*hangs up phone*

By flashback I meant like a scene of Ingen clearing out the original park like 10 years before this movie.

If the park is under new jurisdiction by a new company then I highly doubt InGen would be able to clear the park because of them being in deep financial ruin in the 2nd movie and no even mentioned in the 3rd. I assume that it'll be used as remnants instead of as a flashback. Not ruling flashback out though. Just it'd make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom