• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
qVHUp.jpg

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/lee-hyori-to-make-her-comeback-this-summer

‘Sexy Queen’ Lee Hyori is ready to make a comeback to the music scene this year, and her return could be as early as this summer!

. . . . blah blah plagiarism blah blah . . . .

On January 31st, a representative of her agency revealed, “Lee Hyori is currently working on her new album and is preparing the songs that will be included in it.”

Hyori has been recording songs as she selects them, and representatives predict a comeback as early as this summer or fall.

BYTBv.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SI-UXY9Kha0

Dice

Hmmmmm...

I don't like the way they talk, but considering typical prices for additional mailing securities and faster speed, it could come out to $11...

Dice

Looking forward to Hwayoung wearing an insulated vest for their next performance.

I paid the extra $11. Those bastards better not be fucking around or I'll ask my wife to deal with them.

Q4Wos.jpg

Salazar

Coed male members (Yoosung, Taewoon, Sungmin, Kwanghaeng, Inoh, Jongkook) will remake T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" as "Lovey-Dovey Plus".

On February 9th, Coed male members will release "Lovey-Dovey Plus" which will be a big change from the original cute and sporty "Lovey-Dovey". Instead, the new version will have an intense feeling with powerful rapping.

Core Contents Media said about the male members, "The male members really enjoy T-ara's 'Lovey-Dovey' and the shuffle dance. In fact, Kwanghaeng was the president of a dance club in Australia where shuffle dance originated. After watching T-ara, the male members want to re-create the shuffle dance of 'Lovey-Dovey' with their own style." They continued to say that the male members asked for the agency's approval and then the male members moved onto participating in arranging and recording the song and raps.

"Lovey-Dovey Plus" will be the first time Coed's new member Superstar K3's Shin Jongkook will release anything.

The Coed male member said, "We're preparing really hard for our first work and T-ara sunbaes are helping us with advice. We are looking forward to the fan's reactions."

"Lovey-Dovey Plus" by Coed's male members will be revealed on February 9th.

jFgVG.gif

Peru

Kind of goofily patronising for it to become "Lovey Dovey Plus" when guys do it.

Don't worry - its performance on the charts will confirm its inferiority.

////

OH

MY

GOD

Sunny's actually featuring on one of Miryo's tracks. WTF? I didn't even dream of such a thing and now it's real and stunning and true.

6794685495_172aa89d7c_z.jpg

6794685665_a1a4f97071_z.jpg

1. Party Rock (feat. Gary of Lessang and The Koxx)
2. Dirty
3. 사랑해사랑해 (feat. Sunny)
4. Revenger (feat. Rude Paper)
5. Leggo (feat. Narsha)

That's awesome!

also
Park Sukwon, the PD of “Music Core”, revealed in a phone call with TVReport, “Taeyeon and Seohyun will take over for the role of Yuri. We have decided to use a three MC formation.”

Fuck yes!

Dice

For a second I read this as though Gary was a member of The Koxx and I was like "whaaaaaaa??"

Conceptor

Baseball eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO2F.../10.[/QUOTE] [url]http://youtu.be/zpnRa0rVO_U

Sunny's actually featuring on one of Miryo's tracks. WTF? I didn't even dream of such a thing and now it's real and stunning and true.

6794685495_172aa89d7c_z.jpg

6794685665_a1a4f97071_z.jpg

2. Dirty
3. 사랑해사랑해 (feat. Sunny)
4. Revenger (feat. Rude Paper)
5. Leggo (feat. Narsha)
omg. Hype.

Taengoo MC
!!

So I just discovered the Yayaya mv, and I love it. The concept, their mannerisms, the choreography, their looks, not too mention the song itself, is all excellent. So many details stand out, like Boram hugging the guy (barely reaching his belly button), Hwayoung carrying the bow drawn into camp, Eunjungs delayed reaction when he turns around, or Jiyeons reaction after she brushes his face. I think it might be one of my favorite mv's after Genie. Either way, T-ara are at this point definitely my favorite group after SNSD. A good number of their songs are appearing on my playlist. Does anyone know if theres a version with higher quality than whats available on youtube?

In other news, I have been doing my homework:

Girls Day
Yura - Sojin - Jihae - Minah - Hyerin

A Pink
Namjoo - Eunji - Bomi - Naeun - Chorong - Yookyung - Hayoung

Rainbow
Jisook - Hyunyoung - No Eul - Jaekyung - Seungah - Woori - Yoon Hye

Chocolat
Melanie - Min Soa - Jaeyoon - Tia - Juliane

SNSD
Kara
Miss A
T-ara
Girls Day
Rainbow
A Pink
Chocolat

Sistar
After School
f(x)
2NE1
4minute
Nine Muses

Updated my list, hopefully I didn't make any mistakes. Still struggling a little with No Eul and Yoon Hye.

Me too, she looks stunning on that show. Still not sure if I'm gonna bother watching it with a heroine like that though.

Yeah, it'a nice.. until you see the unhealthy girl. So sad.

Downright disgusting. Why does whatever company which owns them let her stay like that? Surely there isn't anyone that finds that appealing?

And, loll:
tumblr_lymq23QSIk1r0gjf9o1_500.jpg

Lol. Are they implying that she is next, or are there shippers of Yuri + that guy? Whatever, I welcome a Yuri kissing scene in a drama, and I hope she does a better job of it than Yoona.

P6K2D.jpg

Perfect form indeed. Mmmmmmhmmmmm...

Can't fault the audiences reaction.

Cookychan

Banned
WAIT.

THE SONG ISN'T THAT ELECTRO ONE FROM THE TEASER?

FFFFF
FFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

W_Dreamer

Lol. Are they implying that she is next, or are there shippers of Yuri + that guy?

Its for the popular YulSic (I prefer YulTi) shipping. Yuri is sad there because her heart is broken like those numerous fangirls...

Whatever, I welcome a Yuri kissing scene in a drama, and I hope she does a better job of it than Yoona.

At the moment I dont mind having Yuri's kissing scene limited to only in my dreams...

Dice

Just another night out on the town. No special measures needed.

Edit: lol Sohyun is like YO DAWG IT'S FUCKIN COLD!

vMYg8.jpg

Poor sweetie :(

Dice

Woori is lookin fine. I wonder if any photographers for HQ sites focused on her. It also seems like Yoonhye went for a nice retro classy look.

Man, I'm bored. I should find a nice show to watch.

Peru

Dream High 2 attempts meta commentary:

Yoo-jin: Idol? Why do you want to be one? If you can’t sing, you can lip-sync, and if you can’t dance, you can wear flashy clothes. Just do that. Isn’t that what you think anyway? That’s how it seems to me. You have no interest or passion for music, but you just want to be famous, so you do what everyone tells you to do – you laugh the same, you dance the same, you sing with that same voice. Don’t you think that’s gross? People aren’t dolls.

NYC Soshi bros.

H9jR7.jpg

Do those have pictures in front, or are those guys wearing sweaters that say nothing but GIRLS' GENERATIONS?

Its for the popular YulSic (I prefer YulTi) shipping. Yuri is sad there because her heart is broken like those numerous fangirls...

Can't believe that possibility, which is the most obvious one, never crossed my mind at all.

At the moment I dont mind having Yuri's kissing scene limited to only in my dreams...

I am afraid that is a scene that was never limited to your dreams only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom